• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

louiedog

the broken age thingie was cute

i think you guys just turned super cynical with old age

where's the hope people

yup, i think that was cool

I loved that bit. A joke that mostly only dedicated followers of games will get and will annoy people who take it all way too seriously.

Wolfenstein should have won.

tumblr_mnyp0hMGi11s6ns7wo1_400.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
Wow, Double Fine is insufferable. "Got my money's worth." I've seen plenty of people that don't feel that way.
i know not a single person that backed broken age that is actually upset about the two part thing

also, humor

remember that?

I loved that bit. A joke that mostly only dedicated followers of games will get and will annoy people who take it all way too seriously.
yup, i feel like people that are super mad about the broken age thing are most likely non-backers

i honestly don't give a shit

any backer would already tell you that for all the shortcomings of the first part, the documentary made up for them 10 times over. and we're still gonna get an actually good second part

Uzzy

Wolfenstein robbed. Why did I stay up for this. Why did I expect better. Why do I even have hopes and dreams.

Ok, this is why. New Witcher 3 stuff.

Maniac

Banned
Wolf TNO robbed.
Yeah I really don't know why FC4 won, the majority of people that voted likely haven't even played it yet or played it through ,_,

Bastards. :p

ps: I edited my comment because... I was being rather harsh. :p

And yay, Witcher 3! Things that're nice! Finally! :p

tmarg

HEY GUYS, THE PLANETS ARE PROCEDURALLY GENERATED

I don't really want to hear about this game anymore until they are ready to show gameplay.

No Man's Sky looks terrible. Each trailer is pretty much just the same old shit. I feel like I'd just be bored with it after I've experienced the gimmicks.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm hoping for a full blown witcher game where you play as Ciri, after we're done with Geralt. That'd be fantastic.

if you think about it, i'd play a game as everyone

triss

dandelion

zoltan

ciri

saskia

roche

iorveth

even the other witchers from witcha 1 and the letho and everyone

so many awesome characters

denx

65daysofstatic is one of those band I've always meant to give a try, but I never do (much like most of my Steam collection actually). I should change that asap

Top Bottom