• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Sendou

I'm watching this PSX thingy and it might as well be a PC game conference. Almost all of these games shown are coming to PC. Some games even used PC footage (Dungeon Defenders 2). You just need to ignore the PlayStation Nation etc. bullshit and you won't know the difference.

Grief.exe

Wasn't there a BETA on PC for Unchained? Lol.

That's already been on PC no?

I remember having a beta invite for it.

News to me.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/10/07/orcs-must-die-unchained-beta/

I'm watching this PSX thingy and it might as well be a PC game conference. Almost all of these games shown are coming to PC. Some games even used PC footage (Dungeon Defenders 2). You just need to ignore the PlayStation Nation etc. bullshit and you won't know the difference.

It's actually been like that the past couple years.

As Jase said, you just have to look at the lies by omission and you can get a look at upcoming indie game releases.

Sendou

It's actually been like that the past couple years.

As Jase said, you just have to look at the lies by omission and you can get a look at upcoming indie game releases.

I have already discovered two new interesting indie games during this event. Skytorn and Darkest Dungeon both look amazing.

They finally mentioned PC.

mannerbot

Just watched the SFV gameplay trailer, looks to be a much more offense-oriented game than SFIV with guard breaks and OTG combos. Exciting stuff.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
DOTT is my favorite point and click adventure ever

im slightly happy right now

Grief.exe

January 27th Grim Fandango

Day of the Tentacle announced for PC/PS4/Vita

B4MiodFIYAMW9ap.png:large

Uzzy

SFV Gameplay Trailer

Looking good. Seems that we've got destructible stages and some sort of power up/instinct mode too. Maybe they'll call it Omega mode.

Crossplay with PS4 users is mostly good, but it makes me wonder how moddable the game will be on PC.

As a side note, if Capcom really couldn't get the funding together for a sequel to their premier franchise (other than maybe Monster Hunter), they're in real big trouble.

Zeknurn

The Day of the Tentacle announcement made it worth watching through this slog of a keynote. They could have made this half as long without losing anything of value.

Copons

Well, it is just a remaster as opposed to a remake. By the time it hits, seven months will have passed since the announcement.

Well, yes, it's mostly me being pessimistic with DF for their recent stuff.

Still, the GF remastered always smelled to me like a quick and dirty work to bring some spare change in their pockets.

Now DotT too.
I'm not watching the stream so I don't really know, but honestly, does DotT even need a remaster? Isn't its pixel art perfect as it was?

Eh, I dunno. I guess I'm just sad for this new attitude of mine toward Schafer (and Gilbert too), after 20+ years of blind love. :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is that a vanishing of ethan carter sequel / prequel?

Tizoc

THESE MEGATONS!
THESE MEGATONS!
MY 64 GB CAN'T HANDLE IT! NAY! IT LITERALLY CAN'T CONTAIN ALL THIS UPCOMING GOODNESS!

DAY OF THE TENTACLE BEE-OTCHES! LET'S GO!
LET'S GO!

YAKUZA 1+2 HD IN 2015! YOU WILL HAVE MY MONEY SEGA, JUST ANNOUNCE IT!

Top Bottom