• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Arthea

Doesn't change the fact it's not safe for work.

DoA's second name is not safe for work. It probably better just to post links instead of pics, but it is an announcement, so we have to live with it not being safe

that's just ryu hyabusa.. you know that scrub that's in those shitty non-yaiba ninja gaiden games? :p

he's in yaiba too
I think you gonna regret those words sooner or later
*menacing stare*

tmarg

that's just ryu hyabusa.. you know that scrub that's in those shitty non-yaiba ninja gaiden games? :p

he's in yaiba too

I never got past that stupid fucking bird that keeps respawning after you kill it and knocking you into the pit. I don't remember him having a giant scythe.

Why haven't you bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 yet?

6531D530F019902B8EBA96B849F88D2D38A0CAA0
How does the multiplayer work in this game? Is it just Free Roaming?

Ozium

I never got past that stupid fucking bird that keeps respawning after you kill it and knocking you into the pit. I don't remember him having a giant scythe.

that's how he looks in the 3d games, once itagaki took over and rebooted it a character action game he had to apply his leather fetish to ryu

also to kill the bird you gotta swipe your sword before the bird shows up just after you jump

wetflame

Pizza Dog
DoA's second name is not safe for work. It probably better just to post links instead of pics, but it is an announcement, so we have to live with it not being safe

I don't see your argument, but I've blocked the picture now anyway so never mind.

zkylon

zkylewd
I should have buy Far Cry 4. It's better than Unity. Prologue was fun.
isn't that the thing about ubi games

prologue is fun

chapter 1 is fun

chapter 2 is a bit like chapter 1

chapter 3 is a laundry list of copy paste bullshit

and so on and so forth

The ninja dude on the top left with the giant scythe isn't that creepy. I wouldn't call it cool or anything, but it's not creepy.
yeah, he's not creepy

wouldn't call him cool either

tho i do like scythes

Shadownet

Banned
isn't that the thing about ubi games
prologue is fun
chapter 1 is fun
chapter 2 is a bit like chapter 1
chapter 3 is a laundry list of copy paste bullshit
and so on and so forth

Well you're not wrong there. It does feel a lot like Far Cry 3. But I did enjoy Far Cry 3. So it's not so much of a bad thing. I think it's pretty nice that you can throw meat and summon wild animals to attack enemies though.

Damn fucking bear calvary to the rescue.

Anteater

actually red faction guerrilla do look better at different time of the day, good to see it's not always the same weather effect

wetflame

Pizza Dog
my argument was that it's legit news, safe or no safe, other than that I agree, that better solution would be to post links not pics.

So if there was legit news that there was full nudity in some game it'd be ok to post pictures of it in the thread? If the picture's not NSFW then it's fine, maybe I overreacted. I'm just erring on the side of caution because I'm actually at work.

Bikini girls are not safe for work? :(

Probably not my work. Sorry Deques. One of them looked like they had pasties on or something rather than a bikini, either way while people probably don't mind me browsing GAF at work I doubt they'd be approving of seeing me looking at very scantily clad women.

Like I said, I blocked the image now, no harm no foul.

zkylon

zkylewd
Bikini girls are not safe for work? :(

well maybe if you're like a magazine photographer or something

tho i never understand why people browse neogaf with pictures on at their works

like won't your boss get mad at you if he sees all the gifs and videogame pictures? or does he only get mad if it's like nudity? i always found that weird

although at my old job my boss used to show me the artsy pictures of naked girls he'd taken pictures from. it was pretty uncomfortable lol

Well you're not wrong there. It does feel a lot like Far Cry 3. But I did enjoy Far Cry 3. So it's not so much of a bad thing. I think it's pretty nice that you can throw meat and summon wild animals to attack enemies though.

Damn fucking bear calvary to the rescue.
yeah i mean i enjoy the ass creed series so i can understand liking these games but you know, beware of exhaustion

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Indie Royale ‏@indieroyale 5m5 minutes ago
I will start again, this time checking for mistakes :( Potatoman Seeks the Troof Steam keys have been added to The Hammerhead Bundle.

on the indieroyale site this time, not on stupid desura client

wetflame

Pizza Dog
like won't your boss get mad at you if he sees all the gifs and videogame pictures? or does he only get mad if it's like nudity? i always found that weird

My work would probably not care about pictures of bread climbing up walls but would care if I'm looking at nudity, yes.

Arthea

some people swear it's a good fighting game but I've always interpreted that as being code for "dem ttis and ass tho"

but it is fun to play! it's simply true, I know that many people dismiss it because of reasons, but these people are wrong!

baterism

Soo.... DoA5 is definitely coming.

I hate
fighting
but love
boobs,
so might get it depending on teh price.

Rune Factory damnit Marvelous.

Arthea

yeah, exactly

how is any picture in this forum ever sfw

that's partly true, that's why I wish some people learnt not to quote gifs, but you can't seriously suggest that nakedness is on the same level as head exploding gifs when work is concerned.

Soo.... DoA5 is definitely coming.

I hate
fighting
but love
boobs,
so might get it depending on teh price.

Rune Factory damnit Marvelous.

Rune factory and Atelier games on steam? That's the true paradise!
believe!

zkylon

zkylewd
that's partly true, that's why I wish some people learnt not to quote gifs, but you can't seriously suggest that nakedness is on the same level as head exploding gifs when work is concerned.

i know i'm like gullible and thick and whatever but are you being serious?

Arthea

i know i'm like gullible and thick and whatever but are you being serious?

of course! I can't believe you really doubt that. (><)
nakedness is big no no, and doesn't matter what!
head exploding gif? "what's this" category, not really safe, but not like you are going to be fired over that.
Isn't that obvious?
Oh wait! you are doing your "I don't understand" shtick, carry on

zkylon

zkylewd
of course! I can't believe you really doubt that. (><)
nakedness is big no no, and doesn't matter what!
head exploding gif? "what's this" category, not really safe, but not like you are going to be fired over that.
Isn't that obvious?
Oh wait! you are doing your "I don't understand" shtick, carry on

huh

people are stupid then

what does it matter what you're doing while you're not working

the problem is that you're not working

Tellaerin

So if there was legit news that there was full nudity in some game it'd be ok to post pictures of it in the thread? If the picture's not NSFW then it's fine, maybe I overreacted. I'm just erring on the side of caution because I'm actually at work.

Probably not my work. Sorry Deques. One of them looked like they had pasties on or something rather than a bikini, either way while people probably don't mind me browsing GAF at work I doubt they'd be approving of seeing me looking at very scantily clad women.

Like I said, I blocked the image now, no harm no foul.

We really need the ability to spoiler tag images here. I seem to recall hearing that someone suggested it once but the idea got shot down, though I have no idea how true that is.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
We really need the ability to spoiler tag images here. I seem to recall hearing that someone suggested it once but the idea got shot down, though I have no idea how true that is.

It's probably just because the database is a mess and adding it wouldn't be worth it while you can just post a link.

wetflame

Pizza Dog

Spoiler tagging images wouldn't help with true NSFW situations if the image was loaded but hidden, as it'd probably still show up somewhere in logs. Similarly on mobile you could end up with giant images loading but hidden. Easier just to put a link to the image, although it's less elegant.

Copons

Why haven't you bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 yet?

6531D530F019902B8EBA96B849F88D2D38A0CAA0

Can't wait for American Truck Simulator, though.

1ZyWBcf.gif

and then

Duel1.gif

all those speeding and property damage fines... :Q__ _

Also I wonder if in ATS there'll be police pulling you over and then asking you for license and registration while keeping your hands in plain sight, or ordering you to come out hands up to check your trailer if you're carrying drugs, weapons or immigrants.

Top Bottom