• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Shovel Knight color pallets are pretty nice.

d89ZA7W.png

And a ton more. Everyone buy it right now ;;

pls, anyone that isn't a mario fan is pretty much dead

but no it's not rosalina

Unlikely.
I'm not really a fan of mario, though I still do like the older games.

Griefers. Kicking them off a cliff is very satisfying.

The Anor Londo archer section is a particular favorite of theirs.

I still remember the fun of luring people into those rafter's above Priscilla's painting and then using the heavy bow with dragon arrows to push them off if they blocked. I got it from a video and it was insanely fun to do to the assholes who kept invading me.

zkylon

zkylewd
hackers and whatnot, or whatever you call dem crazy kids with their exploits

i don't do much pvp so i dunno about that

most of the invaders i've ran into were normal people tho, so i wouldn't say it was awful

i thought the very little pvp i played was pretty enjoyable and sunbroing was super fun since you got summoned really quick

Miguel81

I still remember the fun of luring people into those rafter's above Priscilla's painting and then using the heavy bow with dragon arrows to push them off if they blocked. I got it from a video and it was insanely fun to do to the assholes who kept invading me.

There's always some fun to be had in Anor Londo.

That reminds me that I totally missed the Painted World on my blind run. Saving it for Steamworks patch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i don't do much pvp so i dunno about that

most of the invaders i've ran into were normal people tho, so i wouldn't say it was awful

i thought the very little pvp i played was pretty enjoyable and sunbroing was super fun since you got summoned really quick

if you dont pvp why do you care about the steamworks patch? unless you had problems actually running the game because of GFWL, in which case, carry on :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For the first month or so, Eastern Europe fell under the ROW sub, so there is literally no scenario in which you could end up with a region-locked game.

what if putin buys valve, and makes every game russian tagged, and only mother russia is allowed to play games.

how about that scenario? technically...TECHNICALLY, it could happen J. I believe you owe snake, no...all of us, an apology for your australian lies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What's the deal with Witcher 3 RU tag? What did I miss?

CDPR made a new RU sub and a rep said on the official forums that it'll be runtime-restricted.

Lol.
Is there a way to grab TF2 Binding of Isaac hat without download TF2? I tried the steamapp id trick, it didn't work.

You do have a premium account, right? Hats won't unlock if you either don't own the Orange Box or haven't bought something from the Mann Co. store.

Ozium

That's just one retailer trying to preserve its "family-friendly" image.

Just one? Target and Kmart... who's next? Steam? ;)

--------

in regards to Wickland, it is basically Quake 3 Arena with a fantasy skin, there are no bots yet but they claim they will be added eventually (the game is still in EA I believe)

Derp

I have it, but I don't play it and I hate when it updates every few days :p
I have to give them credit for continuously updating the hell out of the game though. That's some good stuff.

Wait is the kart racing thing they did still there? I will actually install it if that's still there.

Ozium

A miserable pile of Pat & Mats.

LOL

edit: it's like no one reads my posts (regarding TF2 stuff) Turfster'd btw if you got Empire Total War from the humble bundle you will get 3 different tf2 items, the wiki says it was "if purchased before...2011" or whenever the game came out, but I got them when I went to get my Isaac item... I don't know why I'm repeating myself since no one will read this anyways Kappa

edit 2: Just played some Salt.

edit 3: how the hell is tf2 boring?

edit 4: no, Salt is not a game about neogaf before anyone asks

edit 5: one more for good measure

zkylon

zkylewd
the valkyria dlc is fairly alright, i really enjoyed playing from the empire's side of the story and seeing selvaria be all kawaii and randomly placing her boobies where they don't belong

the missions themselves were kind of awkward and i can't access the third one for some reason but i think i'm done anyways

trying to think more 2014 games i own that i haven't played already...

see if i can get as many as i can for the goty stuff

Top Bottom