• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

I beat at least 52 games this year, but you wouldn't know by looking at that useless thread with the OP that never updates.

So I sent ModBot a "my full loot" PM and got back a big list of keys that I have given away but haven't been redeemed. I decided to throw them all in the garbage dump, as you can see below. I know that at least a couple of these don't work, so please don't freak out if you can't redeem something. I'm sorry. I'm just unloading stuff out of the list (hence the garbage dump):
Neat, VVVVVV worked. Thanks.

Jawmuncher

Y'all are the worst. I've been waiting since Smash WiiU was announced for snake. It hasn't even been 4 months since MGSV

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
bunch of smash/nintendo haters in this thread

What about those of us that don't really care for Smash or Metal Gear?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I mean, I even have a hard time getting excited about Cloud being in Smash, and he's one of my favorite characters from my all time favorite gaming franchise.

Could just be the seasonal affective disorder

Parsnip

More chapter 3 hype?
Why this time?

Kiefer is on the game awards for Mortal Kombat, right? Didn't he say over a year ago that he'd be in the game, and now that there's going to be a season 2 of characters... 2+2=X

Ludens

Banned
More chapter 3 hype?
Why this time?

Kiefer is on the game awards for Mortal Kombat, right? Didn't he say over a year ago that he'd be in the game, and now that there's going to be a season 2 of characters... 2+2=X

Kojima, Donna Burke and Sutherland are all in Game Awards, dunno about Joosten.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Miff, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Snakebird -- MB-82605E0D8B568FA2 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 19 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Snakebird was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1449003867z1.png

Ozium

I mean, I even have a hard time getting excited about Cloud being in Smash, and he's one of my favorite characters from my all time favorite gaming franchise.

Could just be the seasonal affective disorder

even though you recently dissed Hyrule Warriors I hope you will join us in wanting the 3ds content to be available as DLC for Wii U

also you can use UV lights to relieve season affective disorder if you suffer from it, and then in the summer you can use them to grow marijuana to make extra cash :)

Jawmuncher

Kojima, Donna Burke and Sutherland are all in Game Awards, dunno about Joosten.
Could just be MGSV winning GOTY and Burke singing.

More chapter 3 hype?
Why this time?

Yeah we still have no mention of the mortal Kombat VA.

Uzzy

Moving the discussion onto fighting games, the draw for the Capcom Cup was made earlier.

Looks like this weekend will be very enjoyable. Everyone on that list is a monster.

maty

Nice I went out for a run and come back to a new PM in my inbox. :D

Thanks Tizoc, Adventures of Pip was the game I originally entered before the raffle was free for all.

Also I'm halfway through Snakebird ;)

Ludens

Banned
JfmPoro.png

Dudes on REDDIT say this is the confirmation for Chapter 3.

*Guys, just to be clear, I'm just kidding about this whole chapter 3 thingy, I don't believe those bullshits, but it's fun to see Kojima posting a pic of a spit on Twitter and people reading that as confirmation of MGSVI.

jshackles

even though you recently dissed Hyrule Warriors I hope you will join us in wanting the 3ds content to be available as DLC for Wii U

also you can use UV lights to relieve season affective disorder if you suffer from it, and then in the summer you can use them to grow marijuana to make extra cash :)

For the record, I wasn't dissing Hyrule Warriors, simply stating that Dragon Quest Heroes is the better, more cohesive game. And even though I won't be picking up the 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors, I do hope that it gets all of the WiiU DLC because it was actually quite good.

And yes I have a UV light that I use, although I don't use it off-season to grow pot. Even though that's legal here now.

Y'all are the worst. I've been waiting since Smash WiiU was announced for snake. It hasn't even been 4 months since MGSV
That's because I don't have a Wii U or Smash. I don't have a reason to buy one as well, especially when NX will likely have backwards compatibility too.

Also, I have more reason to buy a PS4 than a Nintendo console at the moment.

JfmPoro.png

Dudes on REDDIT say this is the confirmation for Chapter 3.

*Guys, just to be clear, I'm just kidding about this whole chapter 3 thingy, I don't believe those bullshits, but it's fun to see Kojima posting a pic of a spit on Twitter and people reading that as confirmation of MGSVI.
Where's the tinfoil hat?

Monooboe

So I bought MGSV because of all the hype and of course I liked the previous ones but not that everyone has turned on the game my hype has completely died, only started it to see if it runs good and fix the ultrawide display... It's still good right?o_O

Ozium

For the record, I wasn't dissing Hyrule Warriors, simply stating that Dragon Quest Heroes is the better, more cohesive game. And even though I won't be picking up the 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors, I do hope that it gets all of the WiiU DLC because it was actually quite good.

And yes I have a UV light that I use, although I don't use it off-season to grow pot. Even though that's legal here now.

oh, I meant the 3ds exclusive stuff needs to come to Wii U, and I was being tongue in cheek about 'dissing' lol I'm not going to rebuy the game on 3ds but I want that extra content

Jawmuncher

I know that Infiltration has a pocket Juri, but Infiltration has a pocket everyone. Sadly the amazing Ai Ai who mained Juri and got into the top 8 at EVO didn't make it.

The Age of Juri will have to be postponed.
I'll pull some money for a All Juri Cup at some point.
I hope it wins two.
You're safe for now.
That's because I don't have a Wii U or Smash. I don't have a reason to buy one as well, especially when NX will likely have backwards compatibility too.

Also, I have more reason to buy a PS4 than a Nintendo console at the moment.

Where's the tinfoil hat?

My wishes should come before anyone else.

Leaked doc of Sutherland's script from Game AWARDS.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVKSOxYWwAAMN6J.png:large[IMG][/QUOTE]

You forgot lol in your post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom