• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

uBrSLx4.png

This is new? Now you can automatically get games removed from Steam account without refund. It even lets you select package to be removed.

Neat.
I did that not too long ago and had to go through the old regular support route and ended up having to wait for a month or so before I even got a first reply. After the first reply it was smooth sailing though.
It wasn't even a game, but a demo that came through a key.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yaiba is bad but, is it really good enough to be that high on an all time list? There is some real bad stuff out there.

I felt kinda bad for Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival being on the list. The game's been out for a few weeks and it's already being considered one of the worst games ever made.

Also I think Final Fantasy: All the Bravest, while admittedly a terrible game, got a bad rap as it's the only free-to-play mobile game on the list. I can certainly think of worse games in that genre.

Doesn't Intel have anime mascots in Japan like Windows does?
I felt kinda bad for Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival being on the list. The game's been out for a few weeks and it's already being considered one of the worst games ever made.

Also I think Final Fantasy: All the Bravest, while admittedly a terrible game, got a bad rap as it's the only free-to-play mobile game on the list. I can certainly think of worse games in that genre.

Animal Crossing AF probably doesn't need to be on this list but, at the same time considering it's kinda barely a game, so I don't know.

And yeah All the Bravest might be the most disgusting thing SE has done.

After watching Giant Bomb's event, it seems like an extremely barebones Mario Party heavily reliant on Amiibos (which makes sense since its in the title).

Soulflarz

Banned
i was trying to find the post you quoted

realized i had the poster as ignored

remembered why

felt good inside

also bought cibele, looks like a cool ass game

look at that fucking awesome curly pink hair

i have everyone on ignore in this thread
not really

ooooh i found a new vault in the glowing sea! I look forward to exploring it later ^-^

also is yaiba really that bad? i think it looks like a decent little action game

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
why the fuck is life is strange $10 on PSN and XBL but not Steam?

I'm completely convinced it has to do with Steam refunds. Since it was on sale less than 2 weeks ago for more than $10, if they price it at $10 now they're going to get a lot of refund/repurchases. In fact, Valve may even have a system in place to prevent that scenario meaning it's entirely possible SE couldn't sell it for that price on Steam if they wanted to.

Played Batman AK for a couple of hours or so. On low texture, everything else medium & on, except nvidia gameworks off, it is running quite fine on my PC, surprisingly. 50-60fps most of the time in the open world, with dips to 40 in ground combat, and sub 30fps in heavy batmobile battles.
Surprisingly (again), I enjoyed the batmobile sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom