• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Hmh maybe I should sleep for a few hours before The Game Awards instead of being up until then. How many of you are going to watch it live?

I will watch. it starts at 2:30 in the morning for me and i need to wake up at 7:30 XD That means i should already be in bed.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Hmh maybe I should sleep for a few hours before The Game Awards instead of being up until then. How many of you are going to watch it live?

Yeah, I'll watch it live.

sad part is I don't wake up by my alarm clock if it's in the middle of the night so I guess i'm staying up until it starts.

So my uncle found phone when he was walking his dog. I spent good 30 minutes figuring out how can i bypass unlock screen to call/send message someone from contact list without luck. Good thing is phone had full battery and owner called and we arranged meeting and i handed him phone so everything will end up well. That means that lock screens sometimes make harder to help people :D

Lock screens aren't bad. Owners need to be a help to others if they find their phone. One is to set up In Case of Emergency numbers - this is accessible from the lock screen and they can call my wife and parents right away. Another time I found a phone and by looking at the sim card I could tell it was from whatever carrier and called them and eventually dropped it at the phone store. Otherwise I've even stuck a piece of tape under the cover with an alternate phone number. I suppose because I'm so conscientious I've not needed these but I am ready like a boy scout.

So, does anyone know is Rogue Squadron 3D is a good port?

I've been waiting for it on Steam but it's on sale on GOG right now so I'll probably get that version.

oipic

How many of you are going to watch it live?

I won't be able to watch (will be at work - not a friendly day/timeslot for us Aussies with 9-5 jobs), so I'll have to experience it vicariously through the cynical eyes of GAF.

I will turn to you, dear folk of SteamGAF, for fair and balanced coverage. Enjoy Geoff's show, guys!

zkylon

zkylewd
oh it's in 4 hours

i'm watching it then, should be cringey fun like always

last years' wasn't so bad, wasn't anything great either but at this point i'll settle with advertising that doesn't insult me

Kriken

uBrSLx4.png

This is new? Now you can automatically get games removed from Steam account without refund. It even lets you select package to be removed.

RIP in peace so many copies of Bad Rats

Uzzy

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uzzy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Street Fighter V BETA -- MB-E9A5E77504D4FA8A - Taken by dave is ok. 12 entrants total.
Life is Strange -- MB-462A9927642930DD - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 48 entrants total.

t1449179014z1.png

Ashly Burch better win tonight, or else I'll be very upset with you DoritosPope.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Kung Fury updated with story mode and 4 selectable characters :)

That's awesome. I really liked this game but found it's endless "arcade mode" style gameplay boring after about 30 minutes. Might have to give this campaign mode a try.

Flandy

That one guy that freaked out about having a game he didn't want tied to his account is probably pretty happy right now.

Did anyone ever figure out the game that gave Holy a panic attack?

HolyBaikal. I can't forget his username. Legendary member.

Saints Row 3 I think.

Saints Row 3

Saints Row 3

What in the world did I miss?

Hinomura

That's awesome. I really liked this game but found it's endless "arcade mode" style gameplay boring after about 30 minutes. Might have to give this campaign mode a try.

Sadly it seems to lack leaderboards yet, even if they're reported in the Steam page. Hope dev will fix it :)

fertygo

Basically I just read a overreaction post you might find on tumblr where people literally judge things based on the cover and not the text.

Also the dude had an anime avatar. I think that generally speaks for itself.

Maybe SR4 would be more preferable to him, I don't remember SR3 being particularly "progressive" in the first hour or so.

You don't know HolyBaikal?

"Anime avatar" doesn't explain what he/she thinking at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom