• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

It can be reversed apparently.

Oh, so it's not really real then is it? =/

1045.gif

Already torched like 80 games from my account. A lot of the trash being from bundles make for some sweet sweet bulk removal.

I'm wondering if there's a limit to how many one can remove. There's so much bundle junk on my account. I could probably lose a thousand games and be happier for it.

Somewhere down-under, a little Jason is shedding a tear.

I actually talked to him about this a few weeks ago so this isn't some kneejerk impulse reaction. One of the barriers to doing it was obviously the fact that sending Steam support a list of 700 games to remove from my account would earn me a swift "fuck you" response.

I actually talked to him about this a few weeks ago so this isn't some kneejerk impulse reaction. One of the barriers to doing it was obviously the fact that sending Steam support a list of 700 games to remove from my account would earn me a swift "fuck you" response.
Heh, your grandkids would have likely seen that request fulfilled by the previous system.

Lain

I was taking a look if Lightning Returns had become prepurchasable on Steam out of curiosity (it wasn't) and then decided to take a look at the Steam forums out of curiosity, and saw this post about stuff added to the game's description:

Key functionality features of LR:FFXIII
Supports graphics options intended for high-end PCs:
- Rendering resolution
- Scaling of the display area
- Shadow processing
- Texture filters
- Color correction
- Depth of field
- Lighting
- Glare
Supports full screen and windowed display modes
Supports a maximum frame rate of 60fps
Supports Full HD display with a maximum resolution of 1920x1080

Can't say if I remember that stuff being on there before or not, so maybe it is indeed new.

Must be nice for you guys to want to utterly remove games you paid for. You're not content with just shunting them into a folder? Maybe I'm just a packrat or missing the point.

MUnited83

For you.

Well, they seemed to handle the guy that request 200 games to be removed in one go just fine, so 700 wouldn't be impossible i'd say :p

Monooboe

lg 29UM57 I really wanted to get a 16:9 2k monitor but I couldn't find a slick enough deal for one so I got this one instead.

Ah seems nice! I'm loving 21:9, even watching a movie is a new experience. I got the Dell Ultrasharp U3415W. Though it's kind of let down, the reviews I red for it didn't really do a good job. Like for example many said it had low inputlag but it's kind of mediocre. Also kind of regret not getting a gsynch but those are still damn expensive.

Parsnip

Mega64 is desperately trying to be funny in these things.

Only watching for the announcements and spectacle, couldn't care less who wins to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom