• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
A world premier for the walking dead? Season 3?

The Michonne game I think?

Supposed to take place between Season 2 and 3 of the game, and at some point in the show/comics that I'm not sure of

Uzzy

This handsome man. From Command and Conquer.

kane_time.jpg

Overkill's Walking Dead most likely, the VR game.

I don't want that though.

Salsa

Rocket League Xbone has the Warthog from Halo

guessing it aint coming to PC, Sweet Tooth on PS4 style

edit: also gears of werrss car

VqeB3el.jpg

The future of gaming on stage right now folks. Listen to the man.

And Mark Hamill is looking great.

EDIT: Kiefer with the 1000 yard stare in the crowd.

Parsnip

Free Shadow Complex eh.

I too kind of want to just wait for the proper Steam release since I've already played it.

Getting real with the Hideo Kojima stuff, super weird.

Should have been the other song though. Much better song and a better singer.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for PunishedSnake:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PunishedSnake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Doom Closed Alpha -- MB-424F3363AF10BCF4 - Taken by BernardoOne - Taken by Spirited. 8 entrants total.

t1449201455z1.png

LMFAOOO YO KONAMI IS SOOO FUCKING CHILDISH!!!

i like how geoff called them out too, my man. Are we sure konami isnt run by a 12 year old boy?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Free Shadow Complex eh.

I too kind of want to just wait for the proper Steam release since I've already played it.

I'll play it now and later. It's pretty great.

Except this is me for the last 25 minutes or so:

:(

Parsnip

Star Citizen mocap looks rough. I guess it's not quite ready yet.

I'll play it now and later. It's pretty great.

Except this is me for the last 25 minutes or so:

:(

Free stuff always crashes servers. :D
I think I'm going to grab it and play it again, and then again when it comes out proper.

git rekt kiefer.

Star Citizen mocap looks rough. I guess it's not quite ready yet.

Free stuff always crashes servers. :D
I think I'm going to grab it and play it again, and then again when it comes out proper.

It's not mo-cap in the multiplayer, it's Arma style precedural animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom