• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

I don't think I can even make a GOTY list this year, lmao. I can hardly think of the games I've played released this year. Of those I do remember, not enough of them are standouts enough to put them on a list of 5. RIP.

I wonder who this is.

Ono's on the stage at PSX soon, so I guess we'll get some season 2 information then.

457.png

totes

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I mean I'd settle for UMvC3 on Steam at least.
For that matter Insomniac's Spiderman game isn't gonna be shown at PSX '16. Wonder what that could mean :V

Probably my most wished for "please come to PC game"

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
unfortunately I can't vote for this year's goty until i buy and play them in 2017

That's the spirit!

Seriously though, it's one of the reasons that the SteamGAF GOTY is so important to me - building a list of our most loved games that we can recommend to everyone else.

Tizoc

That's the spirit!

Seriously though, it's one of the reasons that the SteamGAF GOTY is so important to me - building a list of our most loved games that we can recommend to everyone else.

Problem is this year there have been far more worthy games than previous years esp. with Japanese games appearing more frequently now.

Jawmuncher

I mean it's more or less

PS4 Exclusive - PS4 Exclusive
PS4 Console Exclusive - Chance of PC port

neither of those, it's probably PC and Xbox One.
Then you can also wait on the press release for specifics.
The PSBlog is not a press release, since they never mentioned competitors.
The recent Aksys stuff with Dangan and Zero Escape are perfect example of that.

Kudo

I mean it's more or less

PS4 Exclusive - PS4 Exclusive
PS4 Console Exclusive - Chance of PC port

neither of those, it's probably PC and Xbox One.
Then you can also wait on the press release for specifics.
The PSBlog is not a press release, since they never mentioned competitors.
The recent Aksys stuff with Dangan and Zero Escape are perfect example of that.

Wondering if they'll even have the labels this year, just confusing to most and they probably don't want to advertise anything else than the games being available to their platform.

fantomena

Lol. Apparently buying Dishonored 2 now (for me at least), makes the game or Steam think I pre-ordered it cause I got some pre-order bonus with it. It's called "Assassin's Pack (Pre-Order)" in the DLC tab.

Lol. Apparently buying Dishonored 2 now (for me at least), makes the game or Steam think I pre-ordered it cause I got some pre-order bonus with it. It's called "Assassin's Pack (Pre-Order)" in the DLC tab.
If you bought a key outside of Steam that would make sense.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

It's been a part of the post-release sub from the off, oddly enough. Bethesda may realise its mistake at some point and remove the app.

Accoun

Late to the party, but I've been playing Antichamber. Went to sleep at 4 AM because of it. I was having a problem with a puzzle and of course when I went to bed, I thought about the solution.
When I woke up, I went to play it again and turned out that I was right.

Classic.

Also, pretty sure I'm nearing the end. I think 5 to 8 pages left. Although I'm not exactly sure what to do now.

Hektor

Im seeing PSX screenshots of a videogame on twitter in which you seem to play a muslimic girl? What's its name?

€: Oh, it's uncharted. ugh. There goes my interest.

Wok

I don't think I can even make a GOTY list this year, lmao. I can hardly think of the games I've played released this year. Of those I do remember, not enough of them are standouts enough to put them on a list of 5. RIP.

Try any of these if you have some time and a good opportunity to buy any on sale this month:
  • Dark Souls III
  • Day of the Tentacle Remastered
  • Forza Horizon 3
  • Furi
  • Inside
  • Orwell
  • Owlboy
  • Rusty Lake: Roots
  • Stephen's Sausage Roll
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
  • The Witness
  • Thumper