• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nier Automata is a Playstation Exclusive"

They really aren't even bothering with the "console exclusive" marketing now.
Yeah I noticed that too. Makes it only more important to wait with final judgment until concrete confirmation on platforms by devs/pubs.

Hektor

200.gif
NieR Automata Releasing March 7th 2017
200.gif
200.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Devolver going the temporary exclusivity route is very disappointing (Absolver is "coming first to PS4" as per the trailer).

Ascheroth

I found it in the wiki. Basically it's the extension of your factory, but blocks in vertical only count as 1, no matter how many are. If you press P, I think, yellow marks will appear on the blocks that count towards your footprint.
Where's the GIF tool? I haven't found it. Nevermind, F10.
Also, I want to know how to use "Blockers" effectively, I can't find a good use for them.

Blocks is the obviously the number of blocks not counting concrete blocks. Footprint is the horizontal space your solution takes up. If you imagine the bird's eye view looking straight down, that is the footprint.

Thanks! Very informative.
WTF Ys Origin out of nowhere. Good on PS fans, it's a great game.

Ys Origin on PS? Aw yeah, everyone should play it!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
UMVC3 on PC will look godlike

Goodguy Capcom is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom