• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesho

Marvel shows off Captain Marvel but not their new fan favorite Kamala Khan

meh Infinite feels like an MCU advertisement

because it pretty much will be... and hopefully a good game too. I want to see some actual gameplay before i really say anything though.

Tizoc

Sooooooooo seems Crash Trilogy might also be a timed exclusive? At least that's what some people are speculating over at the thread.

If you're juniored how did you make a thread on Knack 2? :p

it was made before I got Juniored amigo ;)

That cover.......at least it is reversible

CyxkjGuXcAAR-mk

Hope the RE7 demo will come to Steam tonight as well. For whatever reason download speed on PS4 is unbearably slow for me, and it slows down all other devices as well when it starts downloading something. I'd rather avoid it.

rtcn63

Hope the RE7 demo will come to Steam tonight as well. For whatever reason download speed on PS4 is unbearably slow for me, and it slows down all other devices as well when it starts downloading something. I'd rather avoid it.

Is Steam getting one? I don't want to disconnect my PS4 controller from the PC because DS4windows doesn't know what the fuck its doing.

Uzzy

SFV: Akuma Reveal Trailer

Here's the blog post detailing his moves, and here's some of his costumes.

As announced at PlayStation Experience, Akuma is coming to Street Fighter V on December 20th alongside our Holiday Content, B-Boy Ryu and B-Girl Chun-Li. Akuma’s Story, Premium Battle and Nostalgia costumes will also be available when he releases on the 20th.

If you want to be in the best shape for 2017, the 2017 Character Pass also releases on December 20th for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99 and will grant pass holders with Akuma, in addition to 5 brand new fighters as they join the fray throughout 2017. The pass also comes with Premium Battle Costumes with colors 3-10 unlocked and default costume colors 3-10 for each character. Additionally, 2017 Character Pass holders will receive an exclusive PS4 theme!

Tizoc

Nah, this time, everything was exclusive. Even stuff that wasn't :p

BTW seems SEGA EU is still keeping their PC projects under tight lock and key, at this rate they may as well announce it a random date :v Maybe they'll announce something after Y0 releases this January? I expect Capcom to do the same with RE7 as well.

Hektor

Nier PS4 CE
Nier Steamversion + copies to giveaway
Nier Live Concert Blu-Ray
Nier Sweater

Next months are going to be expensive

BTW seems SEGA EU is still keeping their PC projects under tight lock and key, at this rate they may as well announce it a random date :v Maybe they'll announce something after Y0 releases this January? I expect Capcom to do the same with RE7 as well.

Nah, I think the dream is dead.

Tizoc

Nah, I think the dream is dead.

And yet we got Windjammers.
It ain't dead til I say so.
And just like how Crom witnessed Conan freed from the bondage of slavery 20 years later, so too will these SEGA Classics grace thy Steam library.
You just gotta play the waiting game kid.

Momentary

Banned
So fun fact:
Originally, Gouki/Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu has him grab you as demons from hell assault the opponent. Seems Capcom nixed that, which is fine so we finally get to see
bozUWWE.gif

Nah the Member you see is like the custom tag, so when I was juniored, I kept the tag which reads Member ;)

The first time ever I heard that was in my Street Fighter Alpha 2 guide I bought back when I picked the game up on Sega Saturn almost 20 years ago.

It was later redone so that the actual user of the Instant Hell Murder was the one delivering the blows. It's an attack that basically damages the soul by using past sins of the victim as a source to draw power for the attack. Emptying the mind is one of the only ways to defend against it.

Tizoc

@Rayge- Ah that's interesting info. In SF4, Gouken has the character Mu, which means emptiness/nothingness, and being in that state is what allowed him to survive the SGS.

So it's gonna releasae months after the PS4 ver., no biggy, long as the port is good I am there day fucking 1.
...and if Hektor is gonna go along with his plan, well I'll see if Crom can accommodate as well

The PlayStation 4 Pro is better than any PC you can buy on the market today anyway so I'll be fine playing Near Automatic on my comfy couch at 4K resolution, something PC players need a $1,000 graphics chip to play.

Hektor

So it's gonna releasae months after the PS4 ver., no biggy, long as the port is good I am there day fucking 1.
...and if Hektor is gonna go along with his plan, well I'll see if Crom can accommodate as well

You mean the giveaways? I sure don't plan to backtrack on that promise. :>

Ascheroth

Why is Infinifactory so addicting? Also, knowing what Footprint actually does changes everything.

Anyone here that wants to add me on Steam or that I could add to compare scores? My Steam name is the same as here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom