• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudo

preach it my dude

that artstyle and those popping colors deserve a better hardware that don't make it look like a blurry mess

It has Pro support, looks fine enough I'd say, at least in the trailer. (Bought Pro for it)

Uzzy

Lara Croft GO on Steam tomorrow.

j8Uym9L.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
umvc3 will have the dlc btw

The Keits ‏@TheKeits 2m2 minutes ago
UMvC3 Port Information
Available today on PS4, available March 2017 for X1/Steam
1080p, 60FPS
All DLC Included (Magneto costume is TBD)

Tizoc

Who is making the Winter Seal thread?
I'm Juniored til April, but I'll write up at least the Hidden Gems thread and PM it to maybe Dusk Golem to post if he'd help :3

gngf123

Could we get a list of all the things that Sony didn't mention?

Honestly found the complete lack of transparency this year really sad, and it's often bad enough to begin with.

umvc3 will have the dlc btw

The Keits ‏@TheKeits 2m2 minutes ago
UMvC3 Port Information
Available today on PS4, available March 2017 for X1/Steam
1080p, 60FPS
All DLC Included (Magneto costume is TBD)
That reads well that no character will be missing.

ˢᵒᶰʸ ᶫᵒʷ ᵏᵉʸ ᵏᶦᶫᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃᶰᶰᵒᵘᶰᶜᵉᵐᵉᶰᵗˢ

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is that Skyrim?

ESO. Atlhough the zone itself is The Rift in Skyrim so :3

Elder scrolls online... looks like that screen is in the city of Riften

wtf...it is Riften >_> how did you know that from just that lol

im near the "end" now (as much as such a thing exists in a mmo). Well, on this character at least, im already playing nother one who is 20 :3

My Friend: OMG Man They are really doing it, They are making a last of us II!! I cant believe it!

Me: Yeah, Naughty Dog is making a sequel to a game that sold over 6 million copies and people have been asking for since the first one ended and made a remastered version of so logically, if they did make a sequel people would be able to follow the story. Totally unbelievable man! Glad they announced it and Really Nice trailer!

I think I'm slowly growing into a cynical douchebag.

Tizoc

So fun fact:
Originally, Gouki/Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu has him grab you as demons from hell assault the opponent. Seems Capcom nixed that, which is fine so we finally get to see
bozUWWE.gif

I only love you baby.

* Also your sister.

I can see your member though.

Nah the Member you see is like the custom tag, so when I was juniored, I kept the tag which reads Member ;)

Jazz573

So fun fact:
Originally, Gouki/Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu has him grab you as demons from hell assault the opponent. Seems Capcom nixed that, which is fine so we finally get to see
bozUWWE.gif

Nah the Member you see is like the custom tag, so when I was juniored, I kept the tag which reads Member ;)

If you're juniored how did you make a thread on Knack 2? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom