• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
iMjLTDr.png

These two brought me into christmas spirit. So here a small substitute for an actual steam waifu day. Sorry not enough money for expensive games, but these are all great games nontheless.

2anime4me

MUnited83

For you.
Lamento, e sendo da fnac ou era de 50€ ou 100€ =/ (a não ser que tenha sido de Cascais)
TL;DU: I feel bad for you.

Pelo que me lembro eu já vi de 20€ nas de Lisboa.

Official dick translation: From what I remember I saw the 20€ ones in the Lisbon stores.

zkylon

zkylewd
I used to say that too, until I picked it up on Xbox for my son. There's so much to do and great fun as well. Although, there are spiders...
well i don't have an xbox or a son so i think i'm clear

iMjLTDr.png

These two brought me into christmas spirit. So here a small substitute for an actual steam waifu day. Sorry not enough money for expensive games, but these are all great games nontheless.
iashman's avatar is freaking me out

like i can't tell if the guy has his eyes open or just very weird moley eyelids

xezuru

Did the PC netcode for BlazBlue ever get better? I mean i'm down to play some ArcSys tomfoolery anyways but it would be nice to play an outdated game with other people who mash it out. Mashin it out while doing the moonwalk is the greatest.

ExoSoul

Banned
Pelo que me lembro eu já vi de 20€ nas de Lisboa.
Passei por lá a semana passada e esta e só tinham dessas (Colombo e Vasco da Gama). A do Chiado nem as tinha.
O único sitio que encontro sempre e de vários valores é em Cascais (também têm mais escolha para cartões da PSN)

Dickerydoo: I passed there last week and this one and they only had those (Colombo and Vasco da Gama). Chiado didn't even have them.
The only place where I can find it reliably and with different values is Cascais (they also have a greater choice for PSN cards)

My bad, won't happen again.

So now that I am like almost 100% back in to PC gaming how does a brother get in the Neogaf steam community/group?
Like 30 lashes or something?
Steam ID is the same as my Neogaf user name
you're welcome :)

but it would be nicer of new folks to just post their steamprofile links.
all that new-tab-searching may be not cool for others or me
Vote for Halo Spartan Assault so more people will give the best Halo game I've ever played a shot! :3
wish mcc comes to pc. i am so curious how halo is.
voted just for you

about far cry 4. since it ain't broken at release like unity, it was sadly to expected that no big discount will be there.
i knew you were after that one :(
http://i.imgur.com/iMjLTDr.png[/]
These two brought me into christmas spirit. So here a small substitute for an actual steam waifu day. Sorry not enough money for expensive games, but these are all great games nontheless.[/QUOTE]
haha
you two are crazy
[quote="ExoSoul, post: 144661435"]Passei por lá a semana passada e esta e só tinham dessas (Colombo e Vasco da Gama). A do Chiado nem as tinha.
O único sitio que encontro sempre e de vários valores é em Cascais (também têm mais escolha para cartões da PSN)[/QUOTE]
los pollos hermanos

dani_dc

That happened on my Half Life 2 activation code that came with ATI cards back in 1956.

You can open a ticket on Steam Support and they'll most likely ask for a picture of the card and provide you with a code.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot and hope for the best.

Lamento, e sendo da fnac ou era de 50€ ou 100€ =/ (a não ser que tenha sido de Cascais)
TL;DU: I feel bad for you.

€20, na Fnac de Oeiras, mas tambem ja comprei de €20 no Chiado e no Colombo.

€20, at Fnac de Oeiras, but I've bought €20 cards at Chiado and Colombo.

Passei por lá a semana passada e esta e só tinham dessas (Colombo e Vasco da Gama). A do Chiado nem as tinha.
O único sitio que encontro sempre e de vários valores é em Cascais (também têm mais escolha para cartões da PSN)

De certeza que a do Chiado não tinha? Tenho idea de ter comprado uma de 20 na semana passada. Normalmente tem na zona dos jogos de PC's ou na zona de pagamento.[

You sure that Chiado didn't had them? I think I bough a$20 card there last week. They usually have it on the PC games area or the paying area.

So many portuguese people here!

MUnited83

For you.

Dickerydoo: I passed there last week and this one and they only had those (Colombo and Vasco da Gama). Chiado didn't even have them.
The only place where I can find it reliably and with different values is Cascais (they also have a greater choice for PSN cards)

My bad, won't happen again.
Ultima vez que lá fui tanto a do Colombo como a do Chiado a tinham. Normalmente vejo sempre os de 20/50/100
Last time I went there( like 2 weeks ago) both Colombo and Chiado had it. I normally see 20/50/100 in all of them.

The_Monk

Ultima vez que lá fui tanto a do Colombo como a do Chiado a tinham. Normalmente vejo sempre os de 20/50/100
Last time I went there( like 2 weeks ago) both Colombo and Chiado had it. I normally see 20/50/100 in all of them.

Same in here. Wish they could have more price ranges since you can get 5€ 10€ 15€ and so on regarding PSN Cards. Almada Fórum also have those you mentioned.

Aaron D.

Picked up Car Mechanic Simulator.

Hopefully this one is one of the good ones.

Too funny. I made a similar reference in my GOTY list:

3g2ftGy.jpg

3. Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
Part of the Privileged 1% Club, CMS is a niche simulation title with actual gosh-darn production values, passion and polish. While not incredibly complex, the game is sophisticated in execution, offering a broad overview of vehicle systems and how they interact. There's a level of troubleshooting that makes the game feel puzzle-like in nature, along with the satisfaction that comes from intuiting the solutions. The game also sports the best one of the best original soundtracks I've ever heard in a simulation game.

Tizoc

Well I'm off to my 9 hour Night Shift :V
It'll be the 25th when next i POST, so hope you all enjoy your holidays and partiess, be merry, be safe, have a blast, and remember to thank GabeN for Jim <3

Yeah so Indiegala. They have a Christmas special where they are selling the Friday Special and Every Monday (Bundle) for $1 each.

I understand those bundles were a bit more a few days ago...

Enemy Within is holding strong at 66%, refusing that 75%

ftfy?

No.

(1) I reject "bomba" as a valid word. Maybe the game bombed sales wise, but just fucking say that.
(2) Regardless of how it did sales wise, it's still my GOTY and it's a steal at $20.

wish mcc comes to pc. i am so curious how halo is.
voted just for you

about far cry 4. since it ain't broken at release like unity, it was sadly to expected that no big discount will be there.
i knew you were after that one :(

haha
you two are crazy

(1) Rumours say you have a chance. I'd even buy it just to encourage MS to give me KI... if KI isn't on PC by that point.
(2) Thanks for the vote. People should buy that game... it was a lot of fun.
(3) I'm pretty sure you told me that FC4 would be 30-33% off during the sale... you're a liar, sir!
(4) Why am I crazy?

Verdade.

I see Resi 5 is at a nice price over at GMG w/code. Now if only we knew that it was getting upgraded with the Gold content for the Steamworks move.

Not sure why people think Capcom is going to do anything other than remove GFWL and put in Steamworks.

SSPssp

Yeah so Indiegala. They have a Christmas special where they are selling the Friday Special and Every Monday (Bundle) for $1 each.

I understand those bundles were a bit more a few days ago...

Yeah, kicking myself for buying the EM for 1.89. "Hurry before the price increases!" At least I didn't buy the others. Also, the Paradoxical bundle is on sale. I might get them now.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Gorky 17 -- MB-164846AC06953776 - Taken by drakaenae
Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus -- MB-82694B16F2995388 - Taken by Ryne
Quest of Dungeons -- MB-98D372948294B639 - Taken by Abomination

that feeling when a game goes bundle right after you buy it :(

If he wants he can even do that with a christmas setting ;)

Oh come on. Why would you dress a girls with Down's Syndrome like that? Isn't that considered child abuse or something?

i got tired of waiting for a yaiba daily deal so i just got it today from some mexican trader :p

steim.png

Gold star. If we were friends, this would be rated up.

--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF_LESnz39U

Look at the people you're with, beneath all the grins,
Take a deeper peek and see the evil within...

21th of January

No way this is coming to Steam, right?

Picked up Car Mechanic Simulator.

Hopefully this one is one of the good ones.

It's actually quite good. It helps to have a passing knowledge of cars, but it's a pretty neat 'puzzle' simulator.

No.

(1) I reject "bomba" as a valid word. Maybe the game bombed sales wise, but just fucking say that.
(2) Regardless of how it did sales wise, it's still my GOTY and it's a steal at $20.

Fair enough.

Jawmuncher

Huniepop Sex Gameplay (NSFW OBVIOUSLY, but in sound only. So keep the volume low)

--No, console prices :)

Yeah, we're pretty much the gamer version of Scrooge McDuck.

I am insulting this person by making fun of the contrast of console prices to pc prices that is very real? I don't think so. I have a Vita myself which I love and buy sometimes expensive games for.

Oh wow and of course it's the girl I picked for the thread you're making when it's out.

(1) Rumours say you have a chance. I'd even buy it just to encourage MS to give me KI... if KI isn't on PC by that point.
(2) Thanks for the vote. People should buy that game... it was a lot of fun.
(3) I'm pretty sure you told me that FC4 would be 30-33% off during the sale... you're a liar, sir!
(4) Why am I crazy?
don't think you have to encourage them. i seem to recall a thread/post here somewhere that hinted at KI coming to PC at some point.
yeah... about fc4 discount... -_- i goofed
chariot and lashman are crazy yo. not you!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
gunpoint
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gunpoint -- MB-8657B8B0182D328D - Taken by drakaenae. 11 entrants total.

t1419459606z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom