• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
murdered soul suspect is pretty interesting

maphacking through walls is just so very enjoyable but i feel the clues thing is kinda iffy. like, you're supposed to pick options in a certain order that doesn't always makes the most sense in your head. like, instead of just disagreeing with the game's conclusion, i'm just disagreeing in the order to input the clues to get to that same conclusion.

it's kind of the obvious issue with this type of game, so i'll concede on that, but i hope it's a bit less weird. it's not too bad since you can still beat the cases even if you fail like 17 straight times but ehh

anyways fedoras are cool

oipic

Endless Legend being named by RPS as their GOTY is a great way to start my Christmas morning. Very pleased for Amplitude.

Happy holidays to you all, SteamGAF.

Endless Legend being named by RPS as their GOTY is a great way to start my Christmas morning. Very pleased for Amplitude.
Happy holidays to you all, SteamGAF.
Endless Legend huh? Just checked it on steam. Somehow some shots remind me of game of thrones. Interesting.
Happy holidays to you too!
all the games in that bundle look really weird. can't imagine them making it on steam.

Chariot

tbh i am not even sure if any neptunia game is actually good? when talk opens up, it's always echi stuff. is there anything worthwhile to those games?
Only played a dozen hours Re;birth 1 with Vita-chan, but it was fun. If you don't care for story (because it's pretty dumb), but like jrpgs and cute ditzy anime characters you'll have fun.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap, my wife got me a g-synch monitor (aoc 1080p 144hz) for Christmas!! How she even knew what that was is beyond me. She knew I talked about getting a new one since the old synchmaster is dying on us, but she must have run into the right kind of nerd at the store. Got damn

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Playing through Guacamelee! and it's barely hooking me. The controls a tad annoying with regards to turning around, combat isn't much fun, though it isn't bad. Figure I'll slog through til the finish because it's good enough for that I guess, but otherwise I'm let down.

I stopped after 10-12 minutes according to Steam. It didn't grab my attention which is surprising.

Dr Dogg

Well I'm without a decent PC for a couple of days and In Home Steaming VPN style isn't going to cut it :(

Saying that, much to my surprise Ryse runs just about on a crappy laptop for 4 years ago (with everything turned down and knee capping the rendering res).

Though with it being mentioned a fair bit the last few pages I might go (re)download Endless Legend as what I've played so far is great.

Kiru

Holy crap, my wife got me a g-synch monitor (aoc 1080p 144hz) for Christmas!! How she even knew what that was is beyond me. She knew I talked about getting a new one since the old synchmaster is dying on us, but she must have run into the right kind of nerd at the store. Got damn

Praise the nerds! lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Finally dinner is ready
10488031_689010921216743_7805764498804521453_n.jpg

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

You better sync her G later if you catch my drift.

Coreda

Ho, ho, ho :)

W5PTNb9.gif

Rise of Nations looks like fun. Originally bought it for a GAF'er but they picked it up before I could gift it to them, haha.

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Coreda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 2 and a half-ish hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rise of Nations -- MB-081518AE5AF4EE5C - Taken by Jadax. 20 entrants total.
Dark Souls -- MB-62A8F0F1B0DD4161 - Taken by Water. 11 entrants total.

t1419465787z1.png

Dr Dogg

I'm pretty sure if I asked for a G-Sync monitor I'd end up with a Justin Timberlake album.

After picking up Lords of the Fallen I think I'm pretty content with my haul this year unless any big surprises or discounts drop. Wasteland 2 and FF IV might be on the cards but I'd rather spend the better part of next year playing shit that collecting it so I've got to draw the line somewhere.

Accoun

Merry Christmas, people.

Speaking of tech presents, is Logitech g402 the same as g400s? Because g400s I was supposed to get was out and I got well, a gift card. Is the new version just the same in a new packaging or is there a significant difference?

They just messed up setting the languages up in the store. Look at the right and you'll see #lang_english. #lang_french

Consequences of a typo.

I still need to familiarize myself with where all the different information is layed out on the store pages. I feel lost most of the time. And on mobile it's worse, bothers me that I can't see the reviews aggregate score/two-word summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom