• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

I get so mad when I see that stupid Ultra Edition store page. Capcom needs to start from scratch and give Ultra Edition a new app so it doesn't confuse AE owners.
I couldn't enter a giveaway on steamgifts because the site/steam thought I already own Ultra. :(

Asgaro

I already left a small message on my Activity feed for the people on my friends list a couple of hours ago but might as well leave something similar in here.

I honestly hope that everyone can have a good day weather you are celebrating the Holiday/Christmas season or not. Hope you can all have a hot meal, some memories to share and I hope you can be with your loved ones from family members, lovers and close friends. SteamGAF has been a house for me for quite some time. It's a great place to discuss a lot of themes regarding this hobby of ours and I feel quite lucky to have you all every time I decide to talk about a certain game. For the last years I've met some incredible people, many with different ways of thinking or even different ways of engaging life. It's funny, because while I don't exactly know you all I... feel I know quite a few members, more than the name or the avatar and this is what the community is all about.

I'm not going to lie, I felt a bit emotional when time was not kind to me and I had to be away from SteamGAF (and GAF in general) and when I got some time it felt very warm to the heart to see the same friendly "faces" I've met along this years saying "welcome". This is a great community and I truly respect every GAFfer. I just wanted to thank you all for all the help, the kindness, the conversations about everything. I hope I helped you out when you were in need of help, I hope you can forgive me if I let you down somehow, I hope you don't hate me simply because you don't like me or the way I talk. I am incredibly lucky because all those years I learned what really, really matters in life, just like the people I live everyday, my lovers, my friends, my family, you all also made a positive impact on my life, for good. I thank you all for your patience and friendship, for all the laugh and silly moments. There's so many different people in here, yet, I feel most of us learned something from each other. I know this might sound really lame for many, others will simply put me on ignore but I have never given up on building a better community, on having a place that is friendly and can welcome anyone because that is what really matters in here, to have fun and respect each other. I'm blessed for having the chance to talk with you all and I hope you know this. Thank you all for everything, honestly. :')

I like you and if you were a woman i would give yu my ababies.

-Deimos

I feel you, but still, Merry Christmas!
Not moe enough.
eGQ2OXVkMTI=_o_metal-gear-solid-peace-walker---paz.jpg

Axass

Buon Natale!
I hope I spelled that right 0_o

Of course you did!

Drive-by "Outland is Guacamelee done right" post. [...]

You have my attention, I love Guacamelee (especially for the atmosphere and artstyle), but all the problems you highlighted are definitely real; I tried the Outland demo on PS3, but it didn't blow my mind, I may have to reconsider after what you said.

Does Outland use the same metroidvania scheme or is it more straightforward?

Ventara

Looking through my friends list, what happened to nbnt? I don't see him post here anymore. And corrosivefrost deleted me again? That guy is ice-cold. And when will Shadownet accept my friend request. I thought we were bros. :(

Jawmuncher

Looking through my friends list, what happened to nbnt? I don't see him post here anymore. And corrosivefrost deleted me again? That guy is ice-cold. And when will Shadownet accept my friend request. I thought we were bros. :(

Nbnt graced us with gifts and then bolted

Tizoc

to all still having to spend their xmas night; i wish yu the best of luck;

say NO to alcohol.

pls NO.

GtsuG6Y.gif

My night shift ends in 3ish hours, then it is a 30 min. drive to my bed for a 6ish hour slumber =_= Funnily enough I'd be in bed with the new flashes going up 30 mins. later :V

Also, how to know if you're TOO drunk
tumblr_nh1qijGMc81s2kojso1_1280.png

Asgaro

you'll never take my Amaretto from me!

horry shit.

well I got a couple of Jupiler beers, followed by Amaretto Opera.
(It's half of the alcohol percentage of normal Amaretto.)

The problem is I haven't touched alcohol in about 2 months.

Never again. now sleepy time.
I will remove my previus posts in the mornin.

Kinda reminds me of Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae then. It's relatively cheap right now so it wouldnt bother me much if I don't like it.

Yeah, I found both games pretty similar in that regard. I do think that Croixleur has more content than Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, at least from what I've played from both games.

Asgaro

My night shift ends in 3ish hours, then it is a 30 min. drive to my bed for a 6ish hour slumber =_= Funnily enough I'd be in bed with the new flashes going up 30 mins. later :V

Also, how to know if you're TOO drunk
tumblr_nh1qijGMc81s2kojso1_1280.png

THat's beautiful.

(I think i'm okay.)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, I found both games pretty similar in that regard. I do think that Croixleur has more content than Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, at least from what I've played from both games.

Ohhh that might make me buy it then. I liked MKH considering the price and time I spent with it. Sometimes I like just doing combos and trying new shit on short bursts.

EdmondD

Anyone here played this and have impressions?

Has some good action. I liked the combat system. It's super short though and not that interesting otherwise. Decent game.

Surprised how much I am enjoying Tomb Raider 2013. I only bought it because it was cheap and never really thought much of it. It's pretty damn good. Some major flaws though like xp for doing nothing, cinematic bullshit, and a ridiculous stupid story. Graphics are good and combat is satisfying.

Has some good action. I liked the combat system. It's super short though and not that interesting otherwise. Decent game.

Surprised how much I am enjoying Tomb Raider 2013. I only bought it because it was cheap and never really thought much of it. It's pretty damn good. Some major flaws though like xp for doing nothing, cinematic bullshit, and a ridiculous stupid story. Graphics are good and combat is satisfying.
For that price I guess it might be worth a go then.

Oh, im on chariot block list :(
Well on a 5 day travel with the family, so I couldn't really read the thread. Hope all of you are having a nice Christmas :)
Edit: oh, so its a giveaway list? Thought it was a forum ignore list.

Ventara

Okay, so I know I promised some people some Steam games during this sale. If you didn't get anything from me and you're one of these people, it means I forgot about you and you should PM me. That, or I secretly hate you. In either case, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom