• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

Finally home, time for videogames.

How has your Christmas been GAF? Have a drink.
ST.-PETERS-CREAM-STOUT.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Telltale's had its own account system for years now. What changed is that it stopped giving every third-party retailer that isn't Humble Steam keys for its games beginning with TWD S02.

If only Valve would end their tyranny and let developers generate Steam keys for free so we wouldn't have to deal with Uplay or Telltale Accounts.

Alas, there will be no Christmas miracle today...

... wait... Valve DOES let developers generate Steam keys for free? And they just prefer not to because they're jerks pushing their own stupid-ass services no one wanted or asked for? How bizarre.

Lomax

Telltale's had its own account system for years now. What changed is that it stopped giving every third-party retailer that isn't Humble Steam keys for its games beginning with TWD S02.

I still wonder if there was some sort of falling out between Telltale and Valve, they were an early adopter of trading cards, had the Valve characters in Poker Night, but recent all that stuff has stopped.

Sch1sm

UK store right? If so I'll keep on waiting for it to drop below the psychological barrier of 10€

Yeah, 8.99 on Amazon UK rather than the near 14 on Steam. It'll be under that in the summer sale, I assume. Personally just picked it upon console for $9.99.

gngf123

Oouh, I had those last chrismas, kind of remember liking them.

Yeah they are good. Also had some Youngs Double Chocolate Stout earlier which is pretty great as well.

Looking at steam, thinking about racing games. Was NFS the one that would run double speed if you tried to run at 60?

Miguel81

Yeah they are good. Also had some Youngs Double Chocolate Stout earlier which is pretty great as well.

Looking at steam, thinking about racing games. Was NFS the one that would run double speed if you tried to run at 60?

Nope, that one is Rivals and it's only available on Origin.

Tizoc

If only Valve would end their tyranny and let developers generate Steam keys for free so we wouldn't have to deal with Uplay or Telltale Accounts.

Alas, there will be no Christmas miracle today...

... wait... Valve DOES let developers generate Steam keys for free? And they just prefer not to because they're jerks pushing their own stupid-ass services no one wanted or asked for? How bizarre.

You look familiar...

Tecl0n

why the hell does my old 4670 perform worse than integrated...

i need someone to give me a spare soul of sif for the last achievement

i'm sl 120 ng+++

i would go to ng++++ to get it but seriously four kings are just unbearable in ng+++

how can you be missing a third one?

Miguel81

i messed up and crafted the same boss weapon twice because i'm an idiot

DS doesn't reward experimentation in a lot of cases. I remember messing up and turning my lovely Grass Crest shield into a Crystal one :( This was before I realized that DSFix provided save backups.

Anyway, AssCreed II looks so nice and clean at 1920x1080 and no screen tearing. My previous playthrough was a long time ago on the PS3.

Volimar

Uzzy

7k are nothing.
You will cry when you'll loose 200k souls.

In my first NG+ run, I was carrying 300k souls to get to the Giant Blacksmith, in order to upgrade my lightning katana and make a load of boss weapons. I got invaded twice in a row and lost them all.

That was less than fun.

MQX

Aww, I blocked so many good people. Ok, but this can be a good thing. Here's the list. I already sorted some out. Help me to clean the list of everyone cool. Then we can get a list out of it that can help to reject people who are not part of the community if anyone has the need for it for whatever reason.
CTRL+F:
:'(

Just post a link to your profile and someone will invite you.
I'm still afraid to post my steam account :/
Bad Rats gifts.... ;_;

You need to post a pic of your favorite anime waifu.

Luckily I got this game for a good price :p(before the region lock thing ;P).
Too bad I can't play this game :(. I have a feeling that my laptop can't handle the DOA Engine :/.

Also, Merry
Belated?
Christmas SteamGAF(everyone) :D.

gngf123

MQX, so special they were blocked twice.

Also damn, the chariot list is still getting posted.

And I've posted my account before and haven't been gifted bad rats. Nothing to worry about.

iosefe

Just a reminder what chariot did was a copy/pasting of all available block lists, and removed names that he recognized. he is well aware it is a silly method to do things, and it further trimming the list. if you are on the list, it means some other gaffer has blocked you for unspecified reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom