• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I blocked so many good people. Ok, but this can be a good thing. Here's the list. I already sorted some out. Help me to clean the list of everyone cool. Then we can get a list out of it that can help to reject people who are not part of the community if anyone has the need for it for whatever reason.

Aww I'm on that list. =[

Oh well.

If only Valve would end their tyranny and let developers generate Steam keys for free so we wouldn't have to deal with Uplay or Telltale Accounts.

Alas, there will be no Christmas miracle today...

... wait... Valve DOES let developers generate Steam keys for free? And they just prefer not to because they're jerks pushing their own stupid-ass services no one wanted or asked for? How bizarre.

Some publishers/devs are so complicated to understand. :/

How do you think those people ended up on Chariot's list?

What is this list thing?

Chariot

CTRL+F:

:'(
Oh gawd, I know you by avatar. Never forget cute Satsuki >:

Aww I'm on that list. =[

Oh well.
Probably one of those who had their name twice on the list thanks to the copy and paste, given that you seem very active and only appear once in the list.

Chariot blocked pretty much everybody from a giveaway.

It's kind if funny to me that people are still talking about it.
I should write a note to that post. I am not sure if some people really think I don't like them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ziggurat seems legit. Its also really hard, might have to bump it down to easy for now o_O

Asgaro

THAT GODDAMN LIST IS TEARING US ALL APART.

DONT YOU ALL SEE?

It's too much to take. Let me come to my senses.
WYAGHT6.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

oh no, you hit me where it hurts... my videogame skills.

whatever will I do now, how can I live with the shame

Oh like YOU can do any better :V
Post vids or I don't believe ya!

Yo Rhaknar, get Talos Principle if you like puzzle games in the vein of Portal and Portal 2.

yeah looks awesome, but too high for me right now

gngf123

Oh gawd, I know you by avatar. Never forget cute Satsuki >:

Probably one of those who had their name twice on the list thanks to the copy and paste, given that you seem very active and only appear once in the list.

I should write a note to that post. I am not sure if some people really think I don't like them.

I know you don't dislike me at least :).

Well, I hope not m

Turfster

GRID Autosport is 80% off on Amazon

Games Republic added deals:
  • Crusader Kings II + DLC 75% off
  • Luftrausers 75% off
  • Hotline Miami 75% off
  • Shadow Warrior& Classic 75% off
  • Foul Play 75% off
  • Gods will be watching 40% off
  • Always Sometime Monsters 66% off
  • Marc Ecko's Getting Up 75% off
  • Duke Nukem 3D Megaton 75% off
  • Dungeon Hearts 75% off
  • Defense Technica 75% off

MRORANGE

Can someone quickly tell me if Stick of Truth is cheapest right now on Steam? Or is there somewhere else that is cheaper?

#cantbeaskedtoreadtodaysposts

gngf123

Is GRID Autosport even any good?

I kind of liked the first GRID but hated the piss filter and always felt that the handling was a little off somehow.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Merry Christmas SteamGAF. I hope you all had/are having a wonderful one, and that you have a happy New Year!

rhaky, you set up broadcasting yet?
Games Republic added deals:
  • Crusader Kings II + DLC 75% off
finally i can pay attention to these thanks to spin! :)
MacGameStore / WinGameStore has This War Of Mine for -25% off
http://www.wingamestore.com/product/3870/This-War-of-Mine/
Dollar to euro conversion was brought the price down to ~ 12 euros. And that's everything I wanted for Christmas
12€ ? that would be the lowest it has ever been.
but still too much for me. nice find.
Merry Christmas SteamGAF. I hope you all had/are having a wonderful one, and that you have a happy New Year!
you too my friend :)

Phinor

MacGameStore / WinGameStore has This War Of Mine for -25% off

http://www.wingamestore.com/product/3870/This-War-of-Mine/

Dollar to euro conversion was brought the price down to ~ 12 euros. And that's everything I wanted for Christmas

Ooh thanks. That's the hottest item off my wishlist. First purchase during the whole Steam sale too, and none of that money went to Gabe. Whether that's a good or a bad thing, I don't know. Maybe it'll be a lesson for Valve to concentrate their work on HL3. My twelve euros, imagine that.

Miguel81

Resi 5 and 6 bought. I know the former is great, but the latter is very divisive. Looking forward to 5 getting that Steamworks patch in the future.

sprinkles

Aww, I blocked so many good people. Ok, but this can be a good thing. Here's the list. I already sorted some out. Help me to clean the list of everyone cool. Then we can get a list out of it that can help to reject people who are not part of the community if anyone has the need for it for whatever reason.
What a brutal list on christmas day!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Evil Within is so confusing emotionally. On a certain level I really like it, but it constantly drags itself back down and makes me borderline hate it. I think almost every change it made from the RE4 formula (other than the crossbow) was a bad one to be honest.

I just played the first ten minutes or so of Chapter 11 and I can absolutely see why this part of the game received so much vitriol already.

autoduelist

Just lost 7k souls to Blighttown.

Just another way Dark Souls has to say that it loves the player.

Never stress losing souls in Dark Souls. It's not permadeath and they're easily regained, especially later. And remember, the game can be beaten without ever leveling up at all.

Try to grab the souls back if you can, but if not, take a deep breath and move on. You'll enjoy the game a lot more than if you fret over them.

i need someone to give me a spare soul of sif for the last achievement

i'm sl 120 ng+++

i would go to ng++++ to get it but seriously four kings are just unbearable in ng+++

I found Four Kings nearly impossible at first -- then I watched someone on youtube and learned the trick is
staying super close in
. Still no joke on ng+++, but it helps. (You probably knew this if you're on ng+++, but just in case).

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I did not join the challenge but did complete around 60 games last year - my backlog still doubled to 900+. I need days to have 48 hours.

That's pretty much why I cut back on buying games significantly and dumped around half my games into hidden (though some of those are completed games). Most of the stuff I put off was either trash or stuff I just wouldn't ever want to play and made me question why I bought it in the first place.

zkylon

zkylewd

i tried half way through this year and got to 35 by beating a ton of twine and otherwise short story games but i'm not cut out for it

league of legends takes too much time

I found Four Kings nearly impossible at first -- then I watched someone on youtube and learned the trick is
staying super close in
. Still no joke on ng+++, but it helps. (You probably knew this if you're on ng+++, but just in case).
yeah at this point i'm hoping i can either summon someone on find some disgusting cheese on youtube like one shotting them with some random pyromancy or something

like i don't want a strategy, ij ust want them out of my life already lol

i fucking hate four kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom