• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thanks, worked great.
I got these games:

Enclave
East India Company Gold Edition
Knightshift
Knights and Merchants HD
Pirates of Black Cove Gold
Commander - Conquest Of The Americas Gold
Two Worlds - Game of the Year Edition (Epic Edition)

Yay free games

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
A List of the DLC that is included on Dead Or Alive 5:Last Round has been posted on its official website

That's some nice amount of DLC.
74e6273d7c.gif

Turfster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somebody stole my Win7 install disc somewhere in the last 4 months.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ My old case is too small for the best GTX970s, since it only takes up to about 29cm cards.

Gamestop (US only) has Typing of the Dead Overkill for 3$, Company of Heroes 2 for 7.5$ and Total War Rome II for 13$

Amazon has a Total War Rome II & Company of Heroes 2 bundle for 80% off (20$, so 0.5$ cheaper than the separates on Gamestop)

Gamersgate's daily is Fallout 3 75% off

WinGameStore has Wasteland 2 50% off

Games Republic added Finding Teddy 75% off and Fly'N 75% off

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somebody stole my Win7 install disc somewhere in the last 4 months.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ My old case is too small for the best GTX970s, since it only takes up to about 29cm cards.

Gamestop (US only) has Typing of the Dead Overkill for 3$, Company of Heroes 2 for 7.5$ and Total War Rome II for 13$

Amazon has a Total War Rome II & Company of Heroes 2 bundle for 80% off (20$, so 0.5$ cheaper than the separates on Gamestop)

Gamersgate's daily is Fallout 3 75% off

WinGameStore has Wasteland 2 50% off

Games Republic added Finding Teddy 75% off and Fly'N 75% off

Welcome back Turf, hope everything went well on your xmas escapade.

Pretty sure that can fit most of them (MSI, EVGA, Asus), only the Gigabyte G1 is longer than that (and only by 1cm or less)

I am sticking to my guns and saying WRECKFEST again, it has not come up in a flash or daily yet so i think my chances are good!
Welp,
*gulp*
XD
congrats!
So I just got my first card drop using the new version of Idle Master, and it went perfectly.
FuaDNCT.png

A few things it did when it detected that the card had dropped:
  • Changed "878 card drops remaining" (what it said before) to "877 card drops remaining". This is the total number of card drops the program has detected it can idle before it's finished.
  • Updated the progress bar below the image banner to reflect that I've earned 1/4 of the game's card drops. *Design not final.
  • Updated the text in the lower right to say "3 card drops remaining" (note: this will be in your Steam language)
So I'd call that a successful test run. Now I'm going to let 1954 Alcatraz finish dropping it's cards to see if the program will successfully move on to the next game. There's still a lot of work to do, but I'm making progress and thought I'd share!
great as expected from you :)
but please take my suggestion into consideration to change the progress bar from the original windows one. it is very unpleasing.
Forgive my noobness but since when can we upload stuff like this?
No. It's from Kokoro Connect. It's show where they shout to show THEIR EMOTIONS! type of anime.
i have really fond memories of this one. watched it during one of my most horrible depression phases.
strongly recommend everyone to give it a chance. despite what image this gif may give, it is a more mature and psychological story. short as well, so you won't loose much time; only ~10 eps.
Woot, right after xmas, I got Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Life is Strange and Shovel Knight for my birthday :D
happy birthday buddy!

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Is it normal not being able to see anything in Leon's campaing in RE6? If something is not directly lit it's pitch black.

Funny thing is that to make the "6" symbol almost invisible in the gamma screen I'd have to turn it down to 0.

Arthea

Is there a game (or games) which is as good as Torchlight games are or better or something like Overlord games, or why there isn't a new Overlord game if anything?

anybody played all Fate games, how good are they and which are better?

Articalys

Heh, I'm actually a little upset that I'm never going to have enough untouched games with card drops to make Idlemaster super useful for me.

MadGear

How well do you guys think DoA5 will perform using a keyboard? I know it sounds odd but ever since I got KoF XIII of that Humble Bundle i really started to love using a Keyboard for fighters. For some reason it works much better for me than using a gamepad (I don't have an arcade stick and probably never will invest in one).
I played DoA4 but can't recall any of the moves, so I don't know if these will even be possible using a keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom