• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernandes

CSGO seems to be down to 50% off now. It's still weird since CSGO has been cheaper than 82% before but then Valve realized it only enabled cheaters more so they never did a discount that big anymore.

Khronico

Brothers for 1.50 is the correct price to buy it at.

Edit: Reading this out loud makes me realize how awkward that sentence is.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
ibg5lVz181PLYQ.gif
ibv6VMNxIAS3ud.gif
iH12LMrtuMwYQ.gif
i1ZJauWT0v69m.gif
ibb2XT3r6LorBS.gif
ibt0onjhc3gYRJ.gif

XOXO

Did I just vote for the wrong choice? never looked into this game.

It's cool. The art is unique and plenty gorgeous. The fighting is, at first, exciting and frantic, but over time I found myself increasingly reliant on the same combo or ranged attack to keep people at bay. Eventually, I didn't have the draw to keep coming back, which is crucial for the roguelikelikes that I love so much.

Then again, there have been some updates since I last played. I got in early on Gravelord Bayo's pre-hype and I don't regret it at all.

That said, everyone vote STFU. I need to have it.

Pupo

I already voted for STFU, but we all know Abyss Odyssey will be the winner, or maybe no, Postal 2 won the last one, lol.

Xeroblade

It's cool. The art is unique and plenty gorgeous. The fighting is, at first, exciting and frantic, but over time I found myself increasingly reliant on the same combo or ranged attack to keep people at bay. Eventually, I didn't have the draw to keep coming back, which is crucial for the roguelikelikes that I love so much.

Then again, there have been some updates since I last played. I got in early on Gravelord Bayo's pre-hype and I don't regret it at all.

That said, everyone vote STFU. I need to have it.

Still sounds promising. Lets just hope that either of those 2 win, not the other.

chronomac

It's a really good game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-648B023FD0DF52CF - Taken by Avinexus. 32 entrants total.

t1419629054z1.png

You can't go wrong with STFU or Abyss Odyssey. I really enjoyed both games.

I played STF on Xbox One and am really not one to double-dip usually, but I might have to on this one.

ViviOggi

Don't get me wrong AO is quite nice but STFU's something else

Either way today's vote is a wash, I could even see Warlock II taking it

Never trust Steam community

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Warlock II to win because everyone already has AO and STFU

CorrosiveFrost would this gif help you purchase DOA5?
e4a93ea1b7.gif
they don't even try to conceal it. just going straight to the raunchy jugular.
that is some crazy fan-service.. but damn, it works man. it works splendidly :/
i gotta give credit where credit is due though. the faces of the girls are really so cute.
Postal 2 wins the community vote.
What! thats just stupid!
...it looks like stupid fun and a nice joke gift -_-

oh next votes are already up?!
which you want me to vote guys? time force or abyss?
i ain't listening to nito's pr-hype. he's the devil in disguise folks.

shame banished is still so high. but it was expected since people really seem to dig it.
there are actually several cheap good games today but i'm sad none of it is on the wishlist of friends i planned on gifting :(
Buy Kerbal Space program, guys! Pls
ok, will do!
ok, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom