• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Hey guys, I just had a brand new idea for a contest.

What if you guessed one of the flash sales that will occur at 1:00 AM EST, and I bought it for you?

What if you only had one guess, and couldn't edit your post?

What if the first person to guess a game won the contest in case there were multiple good guessers?

Also, what if I ended such a contest at 12:45 AM. Wouldn't that be fair?

Yeah...what about...that?

Farming Simulator 2015.

What if you guessed one of the flash sales that will occur at 1:00 AM EST, and I bought it for you?

What if the first person to guess a game won the contest in case there were multiple good guessers?

Rogue Legacy

Axass

Doop already said my usual pick... so I'll try with Shadowgate.

Kanokare

I'd say Naruto UNS Revolution every time.... if there was a contest like this to happen again :p

how come star wars x-wing & tie fighter came on gog but not yet on steam?

i thought both would come to steam after some time?
I had Junior Sonybot in Training for about 5 years, so I'll be pleased if they just keep me as member.
granted, i don't venture much outside but you never made a console fanboy impression on me.
I have recently purchased Dayz and Rust and Steam could not download on my chromebook so i have repetitively tried to download Enchanced Steam as i was told it was compatible with my device even though it is saying that this has been added to chrome it is not on my device. I would like a solution to my problem or my money back on these games.
I wish I could help this person with processing their refund but sadly I have no ability to do so obviously.
tbh i also am interested in how enhanced steam won't let him play his games?
lol

zkylon

zkylewd
Greetings Woo! Good to see you back here. :)

Also, got my "About" box done for the new Idle Master

pDKO4xr.png

Yes, it's animated. Thanks Dogg

lol that's genius

Pupo

Broforce =d

I'll go Space Run again.

Grim Dawn.

Asgaro

resident evil 4 / biohazard 4.

Unicorn

Road Redemption.

I doubt it, but I've been staring at it all sale.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

What the heck, why not:

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

Divinity: Original Sin

Turfster

ah ok. so gog has two months "exclusivity"?

Depends. The 2 months was just the time since its appearance at the end of october, not a "it will last this long" ;)
System Shock 2 appeared on GOG on Valentine's day 2013, and on Steam may 10th-ish, so that was about 3 months

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

header.jpg

I'm tempted to go with Ikar... NVM, Sonic Generations.

Depends. The 2 months was just the time since its appearance at the end of october, not a "it will last this long" ;)
System Shock 2 appeared on GOG on Valentine's day 2013, and on Steam may 10th-ish, so that was about 3 months
thanks! hope it comes in the near future. i have fond memories playing x-wing at my cousins. was really epic at that time for me :)

BasilZero

15 Games Im keeping my eye on for this sale. (No Particular Order)
I have $24 so I might end owning about 2-4 out these games.
  • Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
  • Lili Child Geos
  • Momodora III
  • Croixleur Sigma
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • Shantae: Risky's Revenge
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Prince of Persia: Warrior's Within
  • The Last Tinker
  • Chantelise
  • Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Magical Battle Festa
  • Pure

What are the games you guys are looking for the most on the sales that have not been daily or you missed?

If you or anyone is planning to get a Final Fantasy game like III, IV or even XIII - get it off the Squareenix Store - they have it on sale for 60% off.

Flandy

So I uhh can't boot up GTA 4. It takes me to the social club sign in but it doesn't matter if I sign in or play offline. Nothing happens either way. I tried booting up what I assume is the .exe in the file location and I'm greeted with xlive.dll cannot be found. halp

maguskain

Going with Magic 2014 again

Xanathus

Just finished the campaign for Black Ops 2. Story was all over the place but the gameplay was good. It's kinda odd how I felt the graphics weren't that great even though I thought it was an incredible looking game when it came out only 2 years ago.

baterism

Ugh, my RE6 vote was so close. If only I wasn't sick yesterday.

For this time, I vote for DuckTales Remastered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom