• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventara

Hey guys, I just had a brand new idea for a contest.

What if you guessed one of the flash sales that will occur at 1:00 AM EST, and I bought it for you?

What if you only had one guess, and couldn't edit your post?

What if the first person to guess a game won the contest in case there were multiple good guessers?

Also, what if I ended such a contest at 12:45 AM. Wouldn't that be fair?

Yeah...what about...that?

What if I guessed This War of Mine?

Articalys

What if you guessed one of the flash sales that will occur at 1:00 AM EST, and I bought it for you?

What if the first person to guess a game won the contest in case there were multiple good guessers?

Astebreed. Same as before.
Though considering the sheer number of people that have already submitted a guess, even if it WAS one of the deals someone else earlier probably also guessed one correctly, so it feels a bit pointless.

Speevy

Banned
Astebreed. Same as before.
Though considering the sheer number of people that have already submitted a guess, even if it WAS one of the deals someone else earlier probably also guessed one correctly, so it feels a bit pointless.

You'd think so, but that hasn't happened yet.

Miguel81

I'll go with Final Fantasy XIII-2 again.

this time i guess roundabout

I just played Cosmic DJ for a little and I find it surprisingly addicting. The game is simple, you select a instrument, "record" it and go to the next one as you fill the music an enjoyement meter gets filled and when it reaches a certain ammount you can go to the next level. A nice touch to the game is how the animations on screen are synchronized with the music being made.

Currently it's 50%off and the game even at full price is cheap.

Miguel81

Terranigma is a pretty great game, SquareEnix should port that over to PC.
Quintet made some great games for SNES.

Such a great game with a
bittersweet ending
. I don't know if I prefer it or Illusion of Gaia, but they're both excellent, and from a much simpler time.

RedFyn

Tomb raider (the 2013 one)

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Wreckfest

BasilZero

Yup.

Terranigma is a pretty great game, SquareEnix should port that over to PC.
Quintet made some great games for SNES.

Man.

If they did release the old SNES games on Steam I would so get it!

Speaking of Terranigma - I played it again for the 3rd time last year! Such an amazing experience ;3.

Gonna guess Dead Rising 3 again.

pahamrick

What if you only had one guess, and couldn't edit your post

Since the one I've picked the last two nights was already chosen, Wasteland 2.

Watch Sherlock be it now.

yuraya

Elminage Gothic

Gotta go with Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming.

bigzgod

Going with Invisible Inc again D:

Pupo

image.php

Hahaha I love my avatar (?)
And thanks you so much for Agarest, ExoSoul <3 you're really awesome.

autoduelist

Is there any chance I can I get an invite to the steam group? I don't really have many steam friends and, well, it's the holidays.

Excited for the announcement, I hope someone wins something good (maybe even me).

Thanks, Speevy, this has made every night that much more fun during this.

ExoSoul

Banned
Is there any chance I can I get an invite to the steam group? I don't really have many steam friends and, well, it's the holidays.

Excited for the announcement, I hope someone wins something good (maybe even me).

Thanks, Speevy, this has made every night that much more fun during this.
Is this you?

agniswarm

Banned

Five Nights at Freddy's...!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Grand Theft Auto 5 goes up as a preorder flash sale tomorrow. That's my guess.

sensoft04

Banned

How about Kerbal Space Program

Dammit someone said Crimes and Punishment.

Then I'm going with Mercenary Kings.

Speevy

Banned
Has anyone ever heard of all the favorites disappearing? There are only two games in that category for me anymore. That's weird.

autoduelist

Could you link me to your profile?

PM'd it to you and added my Autoduel avatar to my steam profile.

Anyone that wants to add me is welcome; currently mastering Breach & Clear but I think my next game will be Dungeon of the Endless and I think that has coop or something?

pahamrick

Has anyone ever heard of all the favorites disappearing? There are only two games in that category for me anymore. That's weird.

After the last Steam client update, I randomly lost about a quarter of the categories I'd set for my games and steam sharing with my best friend. (I still randomly lose access to his games, but re-starting Steam seems to fix it most of the time.)

Kagemusha

It's scary when the client lets a thousand games out of your categories! Closing and restarting Steam once or twice always fixes the categories for me. Seems to happen after a beta update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom