• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Hey guys, I just had a brand new idea for a contest.

What if you guessed one of the flash sales that will occur at 1:00 AM EST, and I bought it for you?

What if you only had one guess, and couldn't edit your post?

What if the first person to guess a game won the contest in case there were multiple good guessers?

Also, what if I ended such a contest at 12:45 AM. Wouldn't that be fair?

Yeah...what about...that?

Killer is Dead

Checking in just to say Speevy is freaking awesome! Stay tuned guys, im going to give a few games away soon, i am not mr. money bags like Speevy but i can give a few away! I have only played a little of Wreckfest that Speevy gifted me last night and it is already amazing.

What if you guessed one of the flash sales that will occur at 1:00 AM EST, and I bought it for you?

What if the first person to guess a game won the contest in case there were multiple good guessers?

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Speevy

Banned
Turfster, you're an awesome guy, but I can't do Sunless Sea since you posted it after losefe's post. It wouldn't be fair.

dani_dc

Freedom Planet

Flash deals

- Crypt of the Necrodancer (40% off)
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (75% off)
- King's Bounty: Dark Side (75% off)
- Lords of Xulima (50% off)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (80% off)
- Enslaved: Odyssey of the West (75% off)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No to the disappointing or to the flashing?

Is this enough for the remaining days of the month?
8691ccc691.gif

d009218fb9.gif

2f79a549ee.gif

0e0d06eafe.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for MeatloafOFdoom:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MeatloafOFdoom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Darkness II -- MB-4CEFA3C61AEE8793 - Taken by Blu(e). 7 entrants total.

t1419672376z1.png

Hope someone wants this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom