• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm also on the verge of buying FF XII however I'm not so sure about that yet considering that the promised "fix" didn't fix all of the technical issues yet and probably never will get fixed at all. Considering this and the harsh response this game received i don't know I would ever finish the game.

Every time someone says XII instead of XIII, I cry a little inside.

That being said, I'm playing through XIII on PC and I'm not running into any issues whatsoever. Almost 20 hours in, just made it to Gran Pulse. 1080p looks good (except for the cut scenes) and I'm not noticing any slowdowns like others have reported. Running a Radeon HD 7850 which is a few years old now.

Now I know how those venture capitalists feel like. SPECULATE TO ACCUMUUMULATE, Son.

RD3NbCa.png

God fucking dammit. Im out of money and I wanted Recettear. :(

Maybe you'll wake up and get a steam key emailed to you, or use your youtube monies!

MQX

Dammit, if I insert my ecchi, the achievements don't work. But if I leave it vanilla they will work. I'm half tempted to just close my eyes and CTRL through the whole thing once, just to get the cheevies.
Did you copy-paste everything? Or have you deleted the Steam files first(with steam_api.dll) and placed the R18 files in the folder? :/

Or try this:

I hope these links will help and solve the problem ;P.

Metal Slug X and Lethal League are 50% off.... Tempting :X

I don't know if LL works on my laptop :/. Why no demo on steam? :'(.

MadGear

Every time someone says XII instead of XIII, I cry a little inside.

That being said, I'm playing through XIII on PC and I'm not running into any issues whatsoever. Almost 20 hours in, just made it to Gran Pulse. 1080p looks good (except for the cut scenes) and I'm not noticing any slowdowns like others have reported. Running a Radeon HD 7850 which is a few years old now.

I'm sorry, i really should proof-read my comments before posting them :) I also probably should not admit owning a copy of FF XII without having played through it once :D (But to be fair, i got it for my backwards compatible PS3 which died shortly after and got replaced by a non-backwards compatible PS3. Maybe I will give it another shot using pcsx2)

Some comments i read since the last patch released also seemed to indicate that the games framerate still fluctuates a lot. But i guess this isn't something that goes unnoticed in ~20hrs of gameplay so maybe I'll get the game after all.

denx

One of the Flash Deals is region locked. What game is it?

Also a couple of questions about FF:
1 - Is FFXI in sale? If so, how much is it?
2 - Can a US copy of FFXI be redeemed in South America? Or is the game region locked?
3 - If US copies are not region locked for the Americas and the price is decent, could somebody help me get the game? I can paypal or buy something in Steam of the same value in return.

Btw, kinda OT, but somebody here has a 3DS? I got mine like two weeks ago and I need moar people in my friendlist. It's a plus if you have Pokemon Omega Ruby since I need people to trade pokemen with, but it's not necessary.

Turfster

Groupees Build a Greenlight 16 Bundle
Price: 0.5$/game, 2 game minimum
  • Hare in the Hat
  • Centauri Sector
  • Lord of the dark castle
  • Eternal Step
  • Drew and the floating labyrinth
  • Lavapools
  • There was a Caveman (Already Greenlit)
  • Particula
  • 199X

Also, Dwarf Tower keys were added to BAGB9

Cerity

I'll ask again since it was missed. How's pixel piracy?

$2 should be its normal price.

It's fun and seems great for the first hour or so and then you see how lacking the systems are.

Granted thats from when I played it shortly after it exited early access. There has supposedly been a major content update since but it doesn't seem to actually address how shallow the game is.

Just saw the videos on the steam page for Ultimate General: Gettysburg.

Game looks tiiiiight. Voted.

Damn straight. Hopefully the majority of voters will march to the sound of the guns... hopefully. Hatoful Boyfriend was 2 dollars or something on gmg and krz was 12 on humble. Now's the time for UGG to shine.

BruteUA

I'm gonna go ahead and back out of this one now. Isla means island, I learned that from Jurassic Park. Not my place to decide whether or not offense should be taken.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Metal Slug 3 anda FF7 are good ports right? I know FF7 has the SQEX drm but I guess I can deal if it's just a login.

Jawmuncher

I want the original FF6, not that horrible looking thing from iOS :(
Since I won't get it, also the iOS port would be good.
And...I need to start FFXIII-2. And Valkyria. And Trails.
Basically those are a four months slot :l

The FF6 on iOS doesn't look that bad. I'm really thinking of getting it. Played 1-3 on iPhone and really enjoyed them there due to portability and beating able to cheese the random battles.

Salsa

oh, wait

regions

edit: oh its fine if someone from the US buys the 4pack nevermind

guess its:

-Salsa
-Xeroblade
-
-

for now

Status
Not open for further replies.