• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

Good bundle. Seasons After Fall, Orwell, Furi, and Scanner Sombre are all on my wishlist.

Early unlock does not interest me in the least, though. May skip next month.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I automatically assume I can't redeem those ESO perks on my existing account - and I have to assume that because of Bethesda's terrible account system and launcher bullshit that I definitely can't add these to my PSN-linked account.

Can anyone please refute this?

Blu(e)

Do you have evidence of this?
buq0hgD.png

Xater

I automatically assume I can't redeem those ESO perks on my existing account - and I have to assume that because of Bethesda's terrible account system and launcher bullshit that I definitely can't add these to my PSN-linked account.

Can anyone please refute this?

You can have my code and try.

Ibuki

Banned
So Quake Champions is confirmed for Steam, great.

This offers you two champions, vs the $29.99 version on Steam which gives you all champions FYI.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Rise of the Tomb Raider -- MB-21051460C65AB248 - Taken by Zeknurn. 30 entrants total.
Orwell Keeping An Eye on You -- MB-9D8016E4CAF51895 - Taken by kevin1025. 19 entrants total.

t1507320791z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You can have my code and try.

No need, I already have an annual subscription so I can get my own codes - I'm just wondering if I should even bother getting excited about it.

Although having a giftable Steam copy of ESO is actually pretty nice, since everywhere it's sold off-Steam is a non-Steam key.

Monooboe

Alright, I'll gladly have ESO on Steam then and buy monthly again.:D

If I already have an ESO account from a store bought version, I'm guessing I have to make a whole new account for Steam? I don't mind since I barely touched it when I bought it.

Parsnip

Random question: is it inappropriate to ignore friend requests from folks you've never heard of/played against? I don't want to be rude but also don't want to friend randos.
I just accept everyone who's in neogaf group and that's that. :p

2. Doesn't XCOM Enemy Unkown have full controller support? I can't play the game with xbone controller. I can skip the intro videos with the controller, but nothing happens in the game

Yes, it has. Maybe the Steam Input stuff is messing it up, try loading a basic gamepad profile or disabling it entirely for the game and see if it works. Also, I have no idea if Long War has controller support, if you have that installed.

Nice bundle, was pretty curious about Furi especially.

Gamesplanet is sending out The Evil Within 2 keys. Pre-load option is also up, download size is 25.5GB, less than I expected.

Xater

So Quake Champions is confirmed for Steam, great.

This offers you two champions, vs the $29.99 version on Steam which gives you all champions FYI.

Hmm yeah comparing the prices it might not be worth it after all if my only interest is Quake. The Steam version might be more expensive but has everything forever.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (CheDominik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Furi -- MB-5A5554EF8692F5D1 - Taken by Snakethesniper. 17 entrants total.

t1507311178z1.png

After a long hiatus from the Steam Thread I hope someone will enjoy this!

Kudo

Nice bundle, was pretty curious about Furi especially.

Gamesplanet is sending The Evil Within 2 keys. Pre-load option is also up, download size is 25.5GB, less than I expected.

Just sent CDKeys email asking when will TEW2 keys be sent, new internet is so slow gonna take a while to dl it.

Is the PES 2018 PC Version any good?

I am tired of FIFA's FUT shenanigans and want to return to PES but I'm not sure whether to get the PC or PS4 version...

Xater

Is the PES 2018 PC Version any good?

I am tired of FIFA's FUT shenanigans and want to return to PES but I'm not sure whether to get the PC or PS4 version...

I have heard it's excellent. It's now identical to the console versions. But obviously you can run it at higher detail and higher resolutions than those.

FLD

I've been interested in Furi for a long time, so for that alone this month was worth it for me. Orwell, Scanner Sombre and Wargame are just nice bonuses. Never heard of the other two games.

I was thinking of upgrading to the year plan to get the 10$ credit bonus but it's a one time charge, right? They're not just gonna keep charging me each month?

zebez

I cant believe that New Vegas is still broken on Windows 10. I cant load my save, never overwritten an old save, never did auto or quicksave. Still the infinite loading screen. Its a shame. Such a good game!

Installed the big graphic mod with the nexus manager, implemented and runs fine. Had the same problems without the mod.

Please, can someone give me a solution to get my saves. Ive read the problem was there since release, i cant understand this bullshit.

Never tried it on Win 10, but on Win 7 I would constantly get the infinite load screen. Only solution that worked for me was starting a new game and then load the savegame from there.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 27 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Contagion -- MB-3782E905D5BA42CC
Cyber Chicken -- MB-B7B14D9C6DEAB272 - Taken by arts&crafts
Else Heart.Break() -- MB-658C056539C19F98 - Taken by KainXVIII. 2 entrants total.
Eterium -- MB-91A7A1EE6E9FF419 - Taken by OmarYusaf
Ferrum's Secrets: Where Is Grandpa? -- MB-88317BA954196481 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon -- MB-F742C6181767CBF4 - Taken by prudislav. 3 entrants total.
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer -- MB-43A98F8D2E815C3B - Taken by voodooray. 3 entrants total.
HunieCam Studio -- MB-F5288B385AC6C2CB - Taken by user237. 10 entrants total.
HuniePop -- MB-DF14808F3B2E37A2 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 12 entrants total.
HuniePop #2 -- MB-DE627840B8BE2599 - Taken by yoshizzle
Insurgency -- MB-9B3C3EE64DB0970E - Taken by Dec. 2 entrants total.
Island Flight Simulator -- MB-017BC120ABA78D90 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
King of Dragon Pass -- MB-8C187130208CC60F - Taken by kionedrik. 6 entrants total.
My Name is You -- MB-B998D709B05A31D5 - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.
NotGTAV -- MB-2C06BA017594315F - Taken by TheGreenArrow. 2 entrants total.
Ripple -- MB-F6FAEFDFA06B6A21 - Taken by sadblob. 4 entrants total.
Sakura Angels -- MB-98D86D34D7EE4A52 - Taken by texhnolyze. 4 entrants total.
Sakura Fantasy -- MB-0C8C4B9A22482FD2 - Taken by Jadax. 4 entrants total.
Sakura Spirit -- MB-37C25ADE2F8DC4E6 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Sakura Spirit #2 -- MB-12EEDBDC4D12BB33 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
Tempest -- MB-E97DB0578F26D450 - Taken by Natty1. 3 entrants total.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II -- MB-558B4097137B93C1 - Taken by Vuze. 10 entrants total.
Tiny Echo -- MB-0493A79F5802F714 - Taken by Popstar. 11 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-DA19115666C572B7 - Taken by arbok26. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess Director's Cut DLC -- MB-7C773F88D1BCB270
Warhammer Quest -- MB-AEF4561DA74CDA58 - Taken by Last Baron. 5 entrants total.
secret of the magic crystal -- MB-C8CD983DBB6EC485 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.

t1507315479z1.png

Teggy

I seem to recall there is a command that will have ModBot send you a list of all the actual keys you still have unclaimed in the system?

But I don't see it in the instructions. Anyone?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
I seem to recall there is a command that will have ModBot send you a list of all the actual keys you still have unclaimed in the system?

But I don't see it in the instructions. Anyone?

put "my loot" in the subject line

edit: beaten

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Sonic CD -- MB-478E9D8FF7B31C07 - Taken by Orakio Rob

Top Bottom