• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

Where can I find the Zwei 1 fan translation?
They're releasing it around Ilvard Insurrection's launch, last I heard from preta.

Also, I'm soliciting ideas for Zwei: II's OT tag now. Let's start:

Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection |OT| Dual gourmets, too punny, 2 heroes of Sun and Moon

Tizoc

They're releasing it around Ilvard Insurrection's launch, last I heard from preta.

Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection |OT| Dual gourmets, too punny, 2 heroes of Sun and Moon

|OT| Dawg we heard you like Zwei so we Zweied Zwei so you can Zwei Zwei while you Zwei

Uzzy

Getting told this in a visual novel is.. uh..

STtuKBi.png

preta

If that GOG page is an indication of an impending release, I can't promise anything at this point. I'm pretty sure there's still a little more to fix up yet.

Accoun

So, basically a guy fixed a 10 year old bug in Guitar Hero 3 recently. It was related to the setlist, where game crashes with setlists too large and the amount of songs not crashing the setlist seemed to decrease over time.

Of course, the fix is in no way perfect, but it seems to at least do part of the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9U5wK_boYM
(of course SecuROM is being a piece of shit, but it seemed more like a minor inconvenience, if time-consuming)

Lol, decided to play a little Transistor since it's been a long time. I left off on NG+2 and got absolutely worked, mainly because I don't remember what the skills do anymore.

Dinjoralo

Since I remember people on here talking about it, are there any differences between the PC and mobile versions of Paint It Back? The mobile version is around half the price.

Nilua

No need the game will fail to clear that even after discounts like Xanadu Next

Well, they would be "pretty happy" with 20k. Maybe a little less will still be okay for them. Also it's 20k at launch or after discounts and stuff? The second seems actually a achievable goal

Volimar

Just a warning. I think the creation club survival mode is a beta version and it corrupted my saves. Luckily I had made a new character to try it out so I didn't lose much. My advice is to stick to the free mods Frostfall, Campfire, and iNeeds (all available in the in menu mods section) for your survival playthrough.

Edit: WATCH OUT ZKYLON! SPIDER WARNING!

Teggy

I just realized that the chance Hat in Time being in the next year’s worth of Monthly Bundles is pretty high. And I used the $10 from the sub to buy Hat in Time. So that probably wasn’t too smart. But I’m looking forward to playing it soon so no biggie I guess.

I mean they could say they think spiders are cute and fuzzy or webs are pretty or something and you can kind of relate. But knives are used for cutting and stabbing living things; it is kind of hard to deescalate from there.

dot

there's nothing cute about spooders

photoshopping weeb eyes on a spooder does not make it cute either

fk spooders

Uzzy

Speaking of escalation, Doki Doki Literature Club! has certainly escalated things way beyond what you'd expect from a trashy waifu harem visual novel. Things are getting weird.

I mean, for one, that is way too hot for a cup of tea.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of SunDimension24, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin -- MB-6619F8979747AB2A - Taken by Vuze. 18 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-5C213803260A25A5 - Taken by Vazduh. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 -- MB-1D4E7F9E8CC0D75D - Taken by laserlaser. 6 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-8D9AB0E9F7EFB892 - Taken by Madventure. 19 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ryse: Son of Rome -- MB-0447CFBD57265B9D - Taken by gabbo. 5 entrants total.
Bit Blaster XL -- MB-B52D84E6A76B92FA - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
Else Heart.Break() -- MB-BAB1B64C4E6A0A00 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Hector: Badge of Carnage -- MB-4ED7DD161E63F42F - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
Homefront -- MB-BC97F55F0F2BBFE4 - Taken by boybrushdRED. 3 entrants total.
Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition -- MB-33A94C0861793C0D - Taken by MissChief. 3 entrants total.
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-2B9C9900B33291CC
Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-68F6CDF1325BA3BF - Taken by arbok26. 1 entrants total.
Rise of the Tomb Raider -- MB-65BE44B33A221E26 - Taken by longlivegaming. 16 entrants total.
STRIDER -- MB-CDE033851CCF982B
Saints Row 2 -- MB-1EF1985D23AE0F4F
Saints Row The Third -- MB-CA3E3E71FD69031A - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell -- MB-D67B74AE88599EB0 - Taken by Parsnip. 4 entrants total.
Star Wars Battlefront II -- MB-3BAF08AB6A1E48A7 - Taken by Ibuki. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-AB22DDD6B24746D0 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II -- MB-5860953E9A3D14F1 - Taken by purseowner. 1 entrants total.
The Wolf Among Us -- MB-42648BDDDC2223A0 - Taken by someguyinahat. 4 entrants total.

XCOM 2 -- MB-3822611C3544BD1D - Taken by Regginator. 18 entrants total.

t1507432972z1.png

Uzzy

Well that's Doki Doki Literature Club! finished. What a delightful, charming harem romance visual novel. Lovely music, sweet characters, and absolutely nothing else going on at all.

I recommend it to everyone, just keep playing till you reach the credits. Play it now, so you can tell all your friends that you played it before it blew up on all the various websites and social media thingymajingys.

Parsnip

Played the first mission of AC Freedom Cry. It just throws you right in there and I've completely forgotten how this boat stuff works. I mean it makes sense since it's DLC, but I could really use a refresher.

And the combat is the old AC combat and I don't remember how that works either.

illusionary

It would really suck if the 3 early unlocks for the Humble monthly constitute 3 of the 6-7 games they give next month.

I have to believe that they wouldn't do that to us... IIRC, there have still been seven reveals in each previous month when there have been two early unlocks (I think that this will be the first time that there have been three early).

ShogunX

It would really suck if the 3 early unlocks for the Humble monthly constitute 3 of the 6-7 games they give next month.

Just a staggeringly shit early incentive. Even on months I skip you can see the value behind the deal, this time though it feels really cheap.

Played the first mission of AC Freedom Cry. It just throws you right in there and I've completely forgotten how this boat stuff works. I mean it makes sense since it's DLC, but I could really use a refresher.

And the combat is the old AC combat and I don't remember how that works either.

Isn't the combat spam A to win with occassional B?

Parsnip

So I won Gat Out of Hell from SunDimension24's giveaway but it's region restricted, what's the word on if I can redeem it with a VPN or something or should I just pass it on to someone else? Activation locked, runtime locked?
Halp.

Isn't the combat spam A to win with occassional B?
Well, kind of? But also no? Brotherhood introduced counter chains or whatever they called them where you could chain kills after a counter while occasionally countering again, which is probably what you are talking about. But there are other types of enemies who are immune to counters and streaks, will parry regular attacks and stuff like that. So it's never really been just spam A and occasionally B.

Also I just finished AC Unity where they changed the combat quite a bit, so it's a bit of an adjustment.

shockdude

Well that's Doki Doki Literature Club! finished. What a delightful, charming harem romance visual novel. Lovely music, sweet characters, and absolutely nothing else going on at all.

I recommend it to everyone, just keep playing till you reach the credits. Play it now, so you can tell all your friends that you played it before it blew up on all the various websites and social media thingymajingys.
How does it compare to Hatoful Boyfriend? Serious question.

Top Bottom