• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

I guess they will add more thief games to the BTA, or the old tomb raiders

or the first lara croft game

Not seeing the old tomb raiders happen (sadly, I would give them 5$ just to have another copy of all 6 in my Steam account. Hear that, Squenix?).
The good Thief games or Guardian of Light tho, definitely.

I have this strange, irresistible masochistic urge to play Thi4f.

Why do I want to hurt myself like this.

I'm with you, and even though folks here are being nice and talking me out of it I kinda want to see how much of a mess it is on my own. My only issue is that i got really used to becoming a melee monster whenever my attempts at stealth went south in Dishonored and im not sure i can recover from those tendencies.

Backlogger

Nice, I don't have any of the middle tier (not on PC anyway) and the price keeps dropping.

Is Sleeping Dogs the definitive edition? I don't think I would get tier 3 anyway since I have both of those games with all DLC.

Higher tiers are shitty, but I actually like the minimum tier.

Agreed

I knew it was the right choice to not buy Murdered in the EU Valentine sale. I'm hoping for Osiris as the Added BTA game next week. No one is buying that anyway

Colin.

BTA tier is pretty good value in the SE bundle. Too bad I own all of these games already, except for Supreme Commander 2.

Teggy

I'm with you, and even though folks here are being nice and talking me out of it I kinda want to see how much of a mess it is on my own. My only issue is that i got really used to becoming a melee monster whenever my attempts at stealth went south in Dishonored and im not sure i can recover from those tendencies.

I enjoyed Thief. I don't know why people are so hard on it other than it is not exactly like the old Thief games.

louiedog

I enjoyed Thief. I don't know why people are so hard on it other than it is not exactly like the old Thief games.

I also enjoyed it enough to finish it and I have no issues abandoning shitty games at any point.

I didn't like the story and I got sick of going from place to place in the hub world by the end, but the basic thieving gameplay was fun for me.

But hey, I also don't understand why people have to act so shitty about every single bundle and tell everyone it sucks because they own some games from it. I think people just like to complain.

jmizzal

Humble Squenix 2 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Hitman GO (android)
TIER 2: BTA
  • Thief
  • Murdered Soul Suspect
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
TIER 3: 15$
  • Tomb Raider
  • Sleepydogs

oh wow Hitman Absolution, Thief and Murdered Soul Suspect for under 6 bucks, nice I have none of those games

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-BF7C7C5EF5544EC0 - Taken by kadab

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Hitman Absolution -- MB-5E9E722F85FADE28 - Taken by GaussTek
Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC -- MB-E5FC04D34CEAF761 - Taken by xezuru
Supreme Commander 2 -- MB-6E0111B615216ED8 - Taken by JustLynx

kadab

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-BF7C7C5EF5544EC0 - Taken by kadab

its DLC for a Game. but it doesnt say which game.

chronomac

Thief is the only one there that I want and don't have. Still, a pretty decent bundle for newcomers.

EDIT: Actually, I don't have Hitman Go but I'm on iOS, so that's not helpful.

Monooboe

Would be an awesome bundle if I already didn't have all of them.XD Had to happen, since I didn't have any game from the Star Wars bundle and can't have such luck two bundles in a row.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom