• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

derExperte 52 game a year challenge CAMPER confirmed

plays 30 games over the course of the year, never finishes them...

sits and waits for January 1st then #Shrekt #MLG #360NoScope #Illuminati #ThatAintFalco

jelly

derExperte

PSA: If GAF dies in the next few minutes it's because reviews of The Order are hitting the interwebs.

derExperte 52 game a year challenge CAMPER confirmed

plays 30 games over the course of the year, never finishes them...

sits and waits for January 1st then #Shrekt #MLG #360NoScope #Illuminati #ThatAintFalco

jelly

Nah, son. German efficiency. Work in January, relax rest of the year.

PSA: If GAF dies in the next few minutes it's because reviews of The Order are hitting the interwebs.

Don't worry, Grief has us covered so we don't miss out on any of that hype :p

capture4uu5r.png

I am not seeing Evolve becoming a successful franchise no matter how much the pub has been pushing it. It just lacks that special something imo.
Mind you I think it is a great co-op game. I watched some matches of a friend (whaddup mike :p) and he also told me with the right people and playstyle the game is really great but like many MP games it really stands and falls with the community.
That's how it is. In my soul I am a white big dicked german, but I was born wrongly.
As supposed to what...?
The next step is posting pewdiepie. Just think where your life is going.
I don't like his videos usually but I watched his Mister Mosquito video and I jad some genuine chuckles... besides the regular cringe.
wanted to get back to Ryse ... saves wiped (for whatever reason ... shouldn't be as they're cloud-only, pretty much) ... all the cutscenes are unskippable ....

fuck it ... if they don't want me to play it, I won't ...

what the hell is wrong with most devs and their sick fetish of making EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN CUTSCENE unskippable?!?
you made a pretty custcene? awesome, I get it, I really do ... here, have a cookie and fuck off ... and let me skip the goddamn thing!!
I feel you. Dark Souls 2 does so much better than DS1 but the weird loads every time you get to the start screen is aggrevating >_>

Such low scores? 6?
Wow. Guess it won't become a franchise.
Shame as RAD's past games have been pretty solid.

Still hyped to play it in the future.

Wait a minute

The result is an earnest game, sometimes disarmingly so. There are no levelling weapons, no branching narrative decisions, no litany of unlockables - and there's absolutely no reason to return once it's all over.

this is bad now? oh dear

Wow. Guess it won't become a franchise.

Will be interesting to see if low scores = low sales because it sure as hell isn't low quality = low sales.

Anyway should be a fun day for a lot of people. Hopefully now we can start focusing on Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora, which looks like another divisive title.

_hekk05

Banned
I need volunteers for my XCOM squad.
Who here wants to
die a painful death
fight for their country?

I'll be the support since no one ever wants to be one

I dun wan no "I never asked for this" augments, nor do I want my brain fiddled with

Just an ordinary soldier, with the weirdest hair pls

Whelp, looks like I'm saving $100 and not buying The Order tomorrow.

At first I was like wut, but then I remembered Australia exists

Arthea

oh c'mon now
what happened to Tales from the Borderlands?

some Tales of *insert random word here* games are good, unless you dismiss gameplay entirely and go for "I hate animu", then your opinion is irrelevant obviously ;)

You ain't gonna see me talking trash about atelier!

anybody try, you'll see me really angry,
if I can manage to battle my laziness

Tizoc

So seems Garou is released on iOS and Android, I'm gonna assume it is by DotEmu, just hope the online component will be hanlded by Code Mystics like 02 and 98 UM when we get the Steam release down the line =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom