• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBladeM6x

Can anyone recommend a fun racing game? I want something that's entertaining as a pick up and play experience rather than a sim. I adore WipEout and wouldn't mind a GT or Forza type experience. Maybe a NFS if they're any good? There's so many of them.

• GRID 1, 2, AutoSport
  • Dirt 3 (GFWL is being removed on March 4th, so wait until then. All DLC included)
  • Blur (If you're looking for something more like Mario Kart, though it's not on Steam)
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Distance

ExoSoul

Banned
  • GRID 1, 2, AutoSport
  • Dirt 3 (GFWL is being removed on March 4th, so wait until then. All DLC included)
  • Blur (If you're looking for something more like Mario Kart, though it's not on Steam)
  • Burnout Paradise
    [*]Distance
MP only which I'm not sure if it's part of the EA version, as for SP... just because it has cars doesn't mean it's a racing game.

r3n4ud

Can anyone recommend a fun racing game? I want something that's entertaining as a pick up and play experience rather than a sim. I adore WipEout and wouldn't mind a GT or Forza type experience. Maybe a NFS if they're any good? There's so many of them.
Gas Guzzlers.

xBladeM6x

MP only which I'm not sure if it's part of the EA version, as for SP... just because it has cars doesn't mean it's a racing game.

Welp, I tried.
OpieOP.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
regardless of it being a scam, ffmq should get an hd remaster for steam plz

Maybe since it's gotten a bit of press in the last few days, Square Enix will realize that the game still has a sizable fan base.

Dr Dogg

Why would anyone want to play a new AC on day 1? Year 1 is pushing it.

Here's how I imagine it, I'll boot it up, get a massive performance, GPU driver or DRM related headache, put it to one side for a month and then go buy Hotline Miami 2. I suppose I may as well get buying Hotline Miami 2 out of the way then.

Knurek

Managed to convince my friend to finally create a Steam account, and then gifted him all three Hexcells games, Long Live the Queen and Analogue+Hate spares.
I did good, didn't I?

Shadownet

Banned
Managed to convince my friend to finally create a Steam account, and then gifted him all three Hexcells games, Long Live the Queen and Analogue+Hate spares.
I did good, didn't I?
Oh really? I didn't get anything yet.

:p

So what is Hexcells. I noticed you folks are playing it a lot the past couple of months. It look like Sudoku.. A game I also dont know how to play.

jfoul

New Indie Gala, looks good.

https://www.indiegala.com/

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Battlepaths (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Muffin Knight (STEAM)

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

Double Dragon Neon (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
A Bird Story (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
BloodRayne Betrayal (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I (STEAM)
Silence of the Sleep (STEAM)

Nice.

Worth it for Double Dragon Neon alone.

Deitus

So what is Hexcells. I noticed you folks are playing it a lot the past couple of months. It look like Sudoku.. A game I also dont know how to play.

It's not like Sodoku. It's Minesweeper crossed with Picross, but hexagonal.

titch

hexcells is pretty awesome, right?

Hexcells is awesome!!!! Super Awesome!!!!

A puzzle game where you have to choose which way to turn a tile.

There is information that tells you what the choice should be and as the game progresses it gets more complicated. The information is always there though you shouldn't have to guess.

Speaking of which, I just bought Assassin's Creed II a couple weeks back in a two-pack for $3. That's probably the most I'd spend on one of their products. I sure as hell wouldn't buy at launch.

My computer remains uPlay-free. If they ever dropped it, I might be interested in picking up an AC title. That said, I likely will never play one in my lifetime.

Turfster

To be fair I think there's far less chance of HM2 being a stinker on release the AC Rogue. Plus I bought it on Humble so 10% goes to charidy :p
HM was okay, but way too buggy and repetitive for me, so I don't get the hype for the sequel.
Of course, I don't get any hype for further AC games either ;)

Played a bit of Revelations and I have mixed feelings, I love the game itself but frame-rate is all over the place regardless of the settings I use, they better patch this shit asap.

Edit: mouse cursor is on screen during cutscenes, can't even hide it in the monitor's overscan area. What in the actual fuck is this shit?

Just finished Shadow Mordor Bright Lord DLC. Muuuuuuuuch better boss fight and ending.
It seems Celebrimbor got corrupted by the ring on the DLC, and everything that happened to Talion and his family was because of him. At least that's the impression i got by his phrase on the ending, besides how he acts throughout the DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom