• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another reminder that we (Indie Games thread people) posted our Indie Games GOTY thread over here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=985103

Quite a lot of Steam Games in there, so it should be relevant to the Steam thread too, but I highly suggest checking out some non steam games as well ;)

These IndieGAF threads are solid gold. I'll usually find a hidden gem or two. This year, however, I must have been really wound up in checking out indie games; I've played an overwhelming amount of them.

And confession time: I still haven't played and don't have Spacechem. I had it confused with an iOS game that I can't remember the name of, which had a similar look, and never bit on it during any sales. Later, I find out it's some killer puzzler, and it's yet to go on sale for me.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm ashamed to say I didn't own any of the games in the Humble Star Wars Bundle. Paid $12 for all of them, such an amazing deal.

Hope we get Jedi Outcast next week, that would be perfect.

Disney is going to surprise everybody by adding Stubbs.

Arthea

Team Fortress 3
Half Life 3
Portal 3
Left for Dead 3

Not possible, Valve can't count to three, and I doubt they will start a new franchise.

to be fair, why would they? CSGO never leaves best sellers list, most sold items on marketplace are doto, CSGO and TF2 items, this alone probably is making millions as if steam wasn't enough. They could make a game if they wanted it, but they don't need to make, if you know what I mean.
They could start panicking and making some effort when none of their games bring money anymore, probably, but that's not going to happen any time soon.

S1n1st3r

Banned
Florian Himsl, one of the creators of original Binding of Isaac, is working on a new update maybe a dlc for the original Binding of Isaac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGHrNaRzKKo

I have mixed feelings about this

Florian, stahp!
biblethump.png

Arthea

guys, now when even Disney bundle happened, we totally gonna get Capcpom bundle next, they confused the order of them coming, that's all.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
guys, now when even Disney bundle happened, we totally gonna get Capcpom bundle next, they confused the order of them coming, that's all.

Capcom: "Following the roaring success of our DLC-only sale on Steam, we're proud to announce the Humble Capcom DLC Bundle!"

titch

Am I the only one that played adventures because he liked those slightly crazy puzzles? Figuring them out by myself was the greatest feeling.

I remember getting relatively far in Wonderland but admittedly most text adventures* were too hardcore for me and my questionable English skills got in the way many times.

*Wonderland had a cool hybrid interface, you could play it 100% with the parser or open several windows to click together commands, see the inventory etc. Impressive stuff. Legend expanded on that during the early 90s but no one had a chance against Sierra and LA's more mainstream efforts.

I had moved on to other stuff before then I remember fish! coming out but don't think I ever played it.

I'm ashamed to say I didn't own any of the games in the Humble Star Wars Bundle. Paid $12 for all of them, such an amazing deal.

Hope we get Jedi Outcast next week, that would be perfect.

That would be ace - I'm in the same boat and hoping for the other games in the series to be in the bundle.

Tizoc

Man I just got Puyo Puyo Tetris for my Vita and I'm having a blast, shame Ubi has the Tetris license, this would've been a neat game to have on Steam =/

Chariot

Man I just got Puyo Puyo Tetris for my Vita and I'm having a blast, shame Ubi has the Tetris license, this would've been a neat game to have on Steam =/
What are they doing with this anyways, besides that PS4 tetris accident? There isn't a single Tetris game on steam right?

So someone in WB Montreal thought that going to 2 different towers in the beginning of Arkham Oranges was a pretty fun and unique way to open up their batman game. I really beg to differ. I'm hoping this game ends up being a bit better than its opening hour because as of right now it's starting to suspiciously smell like a B-grade side game.

glaurung

Is this a good thread to give away Steam game keys to fellow NeoGAF members? I remember there being a separate thread for that, but I cannot seem to find it now.

Anyway, the first member to quote this post with a picture of Rich Evans gets a free key for Star Wars The Force Unleashed II.

Yes, it is the Humble Bundle Star Wars package. I'll be giving away a lot of those keys.

rtcn63

Is this a good thread to give away Steam game keys to fellow NeoGAF members? I remember there being a separate thread for that, but I cannot seem to find it now.

Anyway, the first member to quote this post with a picture of Rich Evans gets a free key for Star Wars The Force Unleashed II.

Yes, it is the Humble Bundle Star Wars package. I'll be giving away a lot of those keys.

This guy?

latest

So someone in WB Montreal thought that going to 2 different towers in the beginning of Arkham Oranges was a pretty fun and unique way to open up their batman game. I really beg to differ. I'm hoping this game ends up being a bit better than its opening hour because as of right now it's starting to suspiciously smell like a B-grade side game.

Oranges is the superior Arkham fruit. Give it time to marinate.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

am I too late

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Sorry, but yes.

I can give you a consolation prize though. Mayhaps the first Force Unleashed game?

No that's okay, I'm probably just gonna grab the whole bundle later on. I don't have a single one of those games. (On Steam anyway.)

Jawmuncher

The army recycles shirts to use a rags.
I got a rag today and it was a anime girl with "I love hentai" right there smack in the middle of the rag. Whoever cut this rag knew what they had lol.

Just thought some of you would find it funny.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Any of the star wars games from the humble bundle good? I don't own any of them.
From the ones I've played/completed:
Great:
-Kotor 1
-Kotor 2

Good:
-Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

OK (good if you are a star wars crackhead):
-Republic Commando
-Force Unleashed 1
-Force Unleashed 2

Worthless:
-Battlefront 2