• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma - this is better than the game above also includes time travel, again it's short and easy for that 52 challenge.

Are there any interesting gimmicks associated with time travel, or is it more like "here's the past, it's like the future only it looks newer, find an object here that you couldn't find in the future" thing?

Parsnip

What I have read it is supposed to be a good gamepad for fighting games. My question now is will it work with Better DS3?

I don't know about better DS3, but I don't actually like the Fightpad at all. The d-pad feels like poopoo. It looks pretty sexy though.
ssf4_viper_fightpad_by_majorparsnip-d7kqbks.jpg

Fucking yes, looks ace. Can't wait. Looks like it's graduating from sidescroller into a hybrid game with more 3d movement. I'm okay with that.

Deques

update on our progress on world domination
Now we are number 16 in the world and
some of your gamescores are insane! keep it up
we need more members (here is the post on how to join):
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153890627&postcount=15284

If you don't much care about that stuff, you still should join, because of reasons! ;)

Woho, I am still number one. There is no one that can beat my score?

How often do the site update the achievements?

Arthea

Are there any interesting gimmicks associated with time travel, or is it more like "here's the past, it's like the future only it looks newer, find an object here that you couldn't find in the future" thing?

You actually do
change a future
, it's of course mostly story related, but how else could it be? Also you can play rather harsh version of match 3 instead of hidden object games, what's a plus.
Although traditionally this game has less puzzles and is shorter than Nightmares from the deep subseries, that are my favourites and why I got hooked on those games at all.

Arthea

Woho, I am still number one. There is no one that can beat my score?

I'm not entirely sure how you even have score like this, that's a lot of points... like a whole lot. What's your global rank individually, btw?

edited: just checked - 220. I honestly thought it's higher (><)
still great.

Deques

ewww you play games

And I am proud of it!

I'm not entirely sure how you even have score like this, that's a lot of points... like a whole lot. What's your global rank individually, btw?

Global Rank: 220
Country Rank (Sweden): 5

Just checked what games that give top scores

UKVAHDD.png

I am surprised that They Bleed Pixels gave me so much points despite that I unlocked almost 25% of the achievements

I need to play Unity although I kind of want to wait until I've replaced my 780Ti with the upcoming Titan. It's just not enough for 1440P :/

Arthea

And I am proud of it!

Global Rank: 220
Country Rank (Sweden): 5

Just checked what games that give top scores

http://i.imgur.com/UKVAHDD.png[/IMG

I am surprised that They Bleed Pixels gave me so much points despite that unlocked almost 25% of the achievements[/QUOTE]
oh wow at that Isaac score, that's insane!

[quote="fluffydelusions, post: 154244840"]Any word on when Lightning Returns is coming to PC?[/QUOTE]

March was confirmed, I'm not sure we have a day yet, or I forgot.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I need to play Unity although I kind of want to wait until I've replaced my 780Ti with the upcoming Titan. It's just not enough for 1440P :/

I knew I was never gonna get the framerate locked at 60 with the settings I wanted so I just YOLO'd the game at 1620p. It was a truly cinematic experience, but also quite stunning. Fortunately Ass. Creed is one of those games where the combat isn't reliant at all on game performance.

Arthea

Just signed up for MetaGamerScore and linked my Steam Account. The achievements don't show up, however.

It takes very long time to scan our libraries, we have too many games (><)

Also you can link other accounts if you have or want

oh, and Xelios should joint too,
even if scanning his library could break MetaGamerScore (><)

Arthea

you aren't going to join? As far as I remember you have a lot of 100%-ed games. It really takes no time, you join once, link your accounts and then it updates by itself, no need to do anything.

I have a few hundred more achievements than you so depending on how they're weighed.... but I don't know if I want to sign up just to find out.

do it! I'm catching up to you after all, and I wanna know how far behind I really am! ;)

Deques

It takes very long time to scan our libraries, we have too many games (><)

Also you can link other accounts if you have or want

oh, and Xelios should joint too,
even if scanning his library could break MetaGamerScore (><)

He will crush my score if he joins

I have a few hundred more achievements than you so depending on how they're weighed.... but I don't know if I want to sign up just to find out.

Join it to help us with the world domination

stealth-inc-2.jpg

Stealth Inc 2 will come to PC! Yay

ExoSoul

Banned

Deques

3.517 cheevos behind. :p
Completion rate is looking better.

He only has 3.086 achievements.

Last time I checked his profile he had more achievements than me and also more rare achievements. But it seems that I have surpassed him

Btw, I recommend Astats if you want to compare with your Steam friends

Edit again

You only got like 50 more achievements than me according to astats :)

MadGear

What I have read it is supposed to be a good gamepad for fighting games. My question now is will it work with Better DS3?

I have been looking into these as well because a fightstick is a tad bit too expensive right now since I'm currently planing to finally get myself a mechanical keyboard (still don't know which switch to get because I have no real preference -.-).
It appears that the mad catz fightpad is using the same mushy rubberdomes found in your average gamepad so these should hardly be any better than the DS3.
The PDP ones (like the upcoming MKX Fightpad) actually uses microswitches but according to multiple sources these thing aren't build to last. This is actually odd given that similar microswitches used in computer mice don't usually break that easily.

But honestly: For fighting games, give your keyboard a chance. If your keyboard supports at least 6-KRO then find yourself a button configurations similar to that of a hitbox. At least to me playing fighters on a keyboard is a vast improvement to playing on a DS3 or X1 Controller, at least when playing KoF13 or Injustice (have to see how well DoA5 controls because there are some moves that require full circles as directional inputs).

So if anyone here was getting their hopes up, Valve's Rezzed session whose content was secret till now has been confirmed to be about SteamVR.

Shadownet

Banned
I actually enjoyed it many years ago when I first played it on Xbox 360, enough to unlock all but one achievement. I decided last month I wanted to replay it, played approximately 10 minutes before I was subsequently mauled to death by the first bear I encountered and learned a valuable lesson about the power of nostalgia before idling the game for cards. I can only assume I was a significantly more patient and forgiving person when I originally played it.

yeah I had the same goggle on for Dark Sector. I played Two Worlds on my old 360 as well, and even then I thought it was a poor game. and past me would be tolerable to a lot of things.

Is it just me? Or are a lot of your avatars not loading correctly on GAF..

Zafir

update on our progress in world domination
Now we are number 16 in the world and
some of your gamescores are insane! keep it up
we need more members (here is the post on how to join):
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153890627&postcount=15284

If you don't much care about that stuff, you still should join, because of reasons! ;)

edited: Stallion, you of all people really should join
Signed up, but it's going to take a long time for it to scan all my accounts it seems. Only one it's managed to finish so far is WoW. :p
Is it cheating if I link my PSN profile? :p
I linked mine.... lol

derExperte

Last time I checked his profile he had more achievements than me and also more rare achievements. But it seems that I have surpassed him

Btw, I recommend Astats if you want to compare with your Steam friends

Edit again

You only got like 50 more achievements than me according to astats :)

Missing almost 300. And Astats shows you having 4983 while your Steam profile says 4961. Something's off. Maybe a removed free weekend game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom