• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

update on our progress in world domination
Now we are number 16 in the world and
some of your gamescores are insane! keep it up
we need more members (here is the post on how to join):
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153890627&postcount=15284

If you don't much care about that stuff, you still should join, because of reasons! ;)

edited: Stallion, you of all people really should join
I did my duty for queen and country.

Only 29k points lol

edit: Oh wait, it's growing.

update on our progress in world domination
Now we are number 16 in the world and
some of your gamescores are insane! keep it up
we need more members (here is the post on how to join):
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153890627&postcount=15284

If you don't much care about that stuff, you still should join, because of reasons! ;)

edited: Stallion, you of all people really should join

I joined and surprisingly enough... I'm not dead last! Woohoo! >.>

Chariot - 39129
Girls.png

So no ideas about the GOTY (this is starting to become a running joke here) + no new thread for March?

Has anyone peeled an information from the man?

milena87

Wow, my scanning is finished. I am a shit-tier Gaffer ;__;

Scanning for Steam games takes a long time, it took pretty much all day for me. I can't believe you only have 23 started games and never even completed a game.

Anyway, the site doesn't count my Divinity Original Sin as a completed game. Apparently they're counting an unobtainable developer achievement (it says disc test) that obviously no one has :/

Deques

GOG is doing limited quantity sale again

Current games now:
bad Mojo Redux - 80% off
Driftmoon - 85% off

Not gonna bother with actual prices because of regions

Arthea

GOG is doing limited quantity sale again

Current games now:
bad Mojo Redux - 80% off
Driftmoon - 85% off

Not gonna bother with actual prices because of regions
Insomnia sale? again?
not gonna fall for it this time! sleeping ftw (><)

Why bother if GOG doesn't give any points for metagamerscore.com?

With galaxy, it probably will give some day, investing into future? (><)

ExoSoul

Banned
? Click Quote and there's the password.
It works for me
mQVZoII.png
Sorry, forgot to mention I was on mobile GAF.

Just click on the thread name, and you'll get to that particular post in the thread.
Thank you,that fixes the issue with mGAF.

Edit: just joined, not much of a contribute since I haven't been playing as much as I used to for the last few months and only recently became active on Steam but hey points are points.

Edit 2: how long does it take to update? I added my psn account before mg steam account but anything pen related is not showing and there's a lot of cheevos missing on my list.

Amzin

Mine said it was done but it's definitely still scanning. Wonder where I'll end up... haven't been earning many achievements the past few months but did pretty well last year.

Alavard

Mine said it was done but it's definitely still scanning. Wonder where I'll end up... haven't been earning many achievements the past few months but did pretty well last year.

Where can you see the scanning status?

I joined and it started populating my achievements, but seems to have stopped after only 90 of them, whereas I've got 3203 on my Steam profile.

Zafir

I doubt I'll be very high. I'm mostly held up by owning a load of games. I've never really big on going for achievements. Just don't care enough most of the time. I remember platting FFXIII because I thought it would be a good idea, and, erm, it wasn't.

Amzin

Where can you see the scanning status?

I joined and it started populating my achievements, but seems to have stopped after only 90 of them, whereas I've got 3203 on my Steam profile.

I don't know. I just looked after I added my Steam account, saw some achievements, then came back like 5 minutes later and there were a bunch more. Not sure how to tell when it's "done" done.

Parsnip

Looks like I'm at #7 in that meta gamer score site.
FYI it takes a long time to scan everything.

Also almost 93% of my games are in Steam, rest in XBL or PSN. That's quite a big difference. So much bundle shit.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks like I'm at #7 in that meta gamer score site.
FYI it takes a long time to scan everything.

Also almost 93% of my games are in Steam, rest in XBL or PSN. That's quite a big difference. So much bundle shit.

I just signed up and joined the group. With my Steam, XBL, PSN, SC2, and FFIVX accounts to sync, I imagine it's going to take a while.

Alavard

I don't know. I just looked after I added my Steam account, saw some achievements, then came back like 5 minutes later and there were a bunch more. Not sure how to tell when it's "done" done.

Well, it's been sitting at only 90 achieves for me for a good 30 min now, so I think I'm going to have to re-add my Steam account to get it to scan again.

When I first went to verify how many achieves are showing on my Steam profile, I noticed it first said I had 0 on Steam and had to refresh to get my true number, so I think there was a hiccup with Steamcommunity that may have caused it to stop scanning.

Zafir

It's not even grabbed anything from my PSN account, which is a shame, it probably has the most out of them all.

Steam it's only scanned like 10 games or something. XBL seems like it may be finished though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom