• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Port begging is banned because it hijacks an otherwise unrelated topic. The "Gone Home" thread is specifically about the cancelled plan to port the PC game to consoles.

Right. It's just not banned when it's console players begging for a port from PC. Or atleast no one seems to give a crap.

Sigh... This sites moderation, man.

I'd better not "discuss" it nor even mention it. Wouldn't want anyone flexing their muscles like they did with Frost ,_,

Chariot

Empires does not have 360 pad support? D:
You can play with it, but the initial configuration is total rubbish. The only guide for the game so far is a guide how to configure the 360 controller so that everything works as intended.

Right. It's just not banned when it's console players begging for a port from PC. Or atleast no one seems to give a crap.

Sigh... This sites moderation, man.

I'd better not "discuss" it nor even mention it. Wouldn't want anyone flexing their muscles like they did with Frost ,_,
SYeah, better shut up. You don't know what happened to Footy GAF?

Kiru

How do you use Google to search a specific thread? And does it index the pages instantly?

Big news! And it's bad news. It seems that 4-pack gifts are now locked, even all existing gifts are retrolocked. The Russia paradise is totally over

Source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/2xqljc/psa_all_gifts_from_4packs_with_warning_got/
http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSw...tovers_from_opening_4packs_project_zomboid_1/
Phew dodged a bullet. Activated Dying Light right after I got it even though I can't play it for now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not much, but I mean, there was months that we had two threads.

Well that usually happened with the sales thread and also sending the thread to community made things better in order to keep the people who actually participate in the thread post their opinions and usually get more responses and lurkers are less around for the giveaways. Overall I like the change.

Also the fact that now when Spring Sale, Summer Sale, Winter, etc. comes you'll see a thread for the sales to keep things separate.

Arthea

gosh you people are lazy!
gog insomnia sale:
seasoned: Uru: Complete Chronicles
fresh: Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The

The only Warriors game worth playing is The Warriors. Forget RDR, I need a PC version of that one.

surely you mean Devil Kings?

edited: STEAM | March 2015 - It's April
STEAM | March 2015 - It's April or May
STEAM | March 2015 - 2016

I'll stop now

What kind of game is it? Sadly only mobile internet atm >3<
Called Overland. It's a survival tactics road trip. You have to manage a party with perks, get a vehicle and hit the road. Each screen you arrive on has things to do like loot, swap vehicle, fight monsters, presumably interact with others along your journey. Art style is minimalist with Kentucky Route Zero shading. Danny compared it to XCOM and Adam seemed to be okay with it.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
y38Bo8L.jpg

Chariot

Called Overland. It's a survival tactics road trip. You have to manage a party with perks, get a vehicle and hit the road. Each screen you arrive on has things to do like loot, swap vehicle, fight monsters, presumably interact with others along your journey. Art style is minimalist with Kentucky Route Zero shading. Danny compared it to XCOM and Adam seemed to be okay with it.
Sounds nothing like XCOM and more like Organ Trail or Banner Saga.

Uzzy

Hopefully this is coming to PC. Gorgeous art style.

Night School Studio's OXENFREE is a supernatural teen thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Players control Alex, who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party gone wrong off the coast of their hometown.

Sendou

Adam Saltsman showed their new game on GameSpot's GDC Lobby. Looks incredible. Coming to PC Summer.

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/gamespot-presents-the-mix-at-gdc-2015/2300-6423622/ about 30-35 minutes.

That's right down my alley. Thanks for sharing!

Hopefully this is coming to PC. Gorgeous art style.

I have to say this looks cautiously promising too. I think PC as a platform is a pretty safe bet unless Sony picks it up. Luckily there aren't too many titles that ended up like that.

Arthea

gog insomnia sale
seasoned: Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne

I would buy it, one of the games I'm missing, but discount isn't deep enough
I blame bundles!

fresh: Tetrobot and Co.

Double Dragon Neon is great in coop, and the soundtrack is amazing.

Neon Jungle

wait a second, I thought coop isn't working only local, or do you mean local?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom