• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Caved in

I really like the store page description

0q9Xid4.png

Ladekabel

So, a few games aren't available in the Freedom Bundle anymore. Still debating if I'll buy it or not. Anyone know if one gets the keys later?

Wok

So, a few games aren't available in the Freedom Bundle anymore. Still debating if I'll buy it or not. Anyone know if one gets the keys later?

It does not look like it.

Maybe Humble will do a good move tomorrow, when adding additional games.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
where did you guys see that they are adding stuff tomorow?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Anno, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Anno, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-7F5A518699745CC6 - Taken by BlakeofT. 4 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-406AEC785F820E61 - Taken by Spirited. 5 entrants total.
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero -- MB-4CDAD7D157C00636 - Taken by rainking187. 4 entrants total.
Hue -- MB-FD58D03D9B016ED6 - Taken by SSPssp. 11 entrants total.
Invisible Inc. -- MB-6251B73A7DB1057A - Taken by Nabs. 16 entrants total.
Mini Metro -- MB-C83608B03F2FB535 - Taken by spindoctor. 2 entrants total.
Nuclear Throne -- MB-3ACF7796BD4FCFE8 - Taken by EdmondD. 9 entrants total.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch -- MB-CC7C9E8FEA66A6A8 - Taken by Arminsc. 1 entrants total.
Stardew Valley -- MB-35C973A2862EF768 - Taken by Volimar. 21 entrants total.
The Witness -- MB-7789548BDE0213B1 - Taken by madjoki. 54 entrants total.
Total War: Warhammer -- MB-B9DD86F8E66D8E6A - Taken by dave is ok. 27 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1487112154z1.png

Tonton

Trying to play Assassin's Creed Chronicles China on uPlay and it's just stuck forever installing DirectX Runtime :/

What do I do

Deques

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force is now available for purchase. Holy crap at the price tag, it's 35 Euro with the 25% off

Khilandros

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force is now available for purchase. Holy crap at the price tag, it's 35 Euro with the 25% off

$54.99 Canadian, $41.24 with the 25% off....yeah, It would have been a day one buy for me until they made it that price, going to wait for a major price drop sale.

Kyougar

why is Football manager still blocked in germany?
The effing Sega bundle tells me the (2) games would cost 27€ and the whole bundle with 2 games in it would ONLY cost 55€. Man what a deal!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Huh, there are a few games that are now 'sold out for new customers' in the Freedom Bundle.
-Subnautica
-Nuclear Throne
-Super Meat Boy (only Steam keys, DRM-free still there)
-No Time to Explain Remastered
-Monster Loves You!
-Streamline
Well that's lame. I was waiting to see what they added to drop the money.

Wok

Huh, there are a few games that are now 'sold out for new customers' in the Freedom Bundle.
-Subnautica
-Nuclear Throne
-Super Meat Boy (only Steam keys, DRM-free still there)
-No Time to Explain Remastered
-Monster Loves You!
-Streamline

Not Nuclear Throne.

kO0SnMG.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Guess Subbautica doesn't actually support freedom

"sure we'll send you guys 100k keys, but thats like...youll sell like 10k bundles right? nobody will pay $30 for a bundle right?"

"whats that now you actually need 200k keys? yeah fuck off"

How is the new Nvidia driver working for everyone?

I installed it and my computer didnt burst into flames.

I posted a giveaway in the freedom humble bundle thread and realized I had a bunch of extra codes to give away on my humble profile. Here's the rest of them. Enjoy:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys and 5 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DUFFMCWALIN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Duet -- MB-9D8F911618F742CD - Taken by Wok
FORCED -- MB-CEC1B8521B2F1D4B - Taken by Eila
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-E71D6DEAA6E9F519 - Taken by CheDominik
Puzzle Agent -- MB-0FBD96617D890426
(Origin) The Sims 3 -- MB-31410D42E9549A2C - Taken by Abomination
(Origin) The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key -- MB-362E722BA8BFC373
(Origin) The Sims 3 Late Night Key -- MB-7E3B44D013798948 - Taken by voodooray
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-4899DE4468F17D90 - Taken by sid2vicious
XCOM: UFO Defense -- MB-9C72A57B972C6ADF
ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmor Desura Key -- MB-17E9E215353CF939
ulgzbKC.png