• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Never thought I'd see the day where Daemon Tools was featured in a Humble Bundle

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
NsjSf7V.png

It's not a bad bundle if this stuff is up your alley, just not for me.

Though can't complain. As I just said, this week has already had some amazing bundles and one stunning game bundle already on Humble, so not too bothered.

Tizoc

Why does this software bundle have to be 2 weeks for? I don't think a lot of people would be buying this would they?

Dusk Golem

To be honest it should be expected. It's very obvious Humble kind of blew its load with the Freedom bundle, I doubt they had any other big gaming bundles planned this week, and they worked more to sort games to be packed into the Freedom bundle.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
really liking Song of the Deep, but man those upgrades seem expensive, I can only assume you start getting a lot more coins fast, because as far as I know the game isnt very long either.

Very pretty tho.

Dusk Golem

Has there been any[/I ]information or Sega's long lost PC ports? It's frustrating to see all of this exclusive or semi-exclusive third-party shit releasing in 2017 (Nioh, Yakuza 0, Rez Infinite) while we're still waiting for that mythical Vanquish port.

They say they have announcements in 2017 to be made, but not yet.

Ascheroth

Has there been any[/I ]information or Sega's long lost PC ports? It's frustrating to see all of this exclusive or semi-exclusive third-party shit releasing in 2017 (Nioh, Yakuza 0, Rez Infinite) while we're still waiting for that mythical Vanquish port.

I think the last known info from SEGA was in December, that they 'have news to share in the New Year'.
So they still have 10½ months.

madjoki

really liking Song of the Deep, but man those upgrades seem expensive, I can only assume you start getting a lot more coins fast, because as far as I know the game isnt very long either.

Very pretty tho.

I think I missed most upgrades because didn't get enough coins :p

That couch co-op bundle has great games but at nearly 40$ CAD, it's a bit much. With the freedom bundle at 40$ CAD as well and now that Steam has the Final Fantasy games on sale, it's a great time to be a PC gamer if you have the dough!

As for games,I'm currently playing through Poi and it's surprisingly fun. The art style is cute, music is nice, and the gameplay if fun. Makes me feel like a kid again to be honest. Only drawback is that it is way too easy but that may be a good thing with the crazy backlog I'm sure everyone has!

Dinjoralo

Has there been any information on Sega's long lost PC ports? It's frustrating to see all of this exclusive or semi-exclusive third-party shit releasing in 2017 (Nioh, Yakuza 0, Rez Infinite) while we're still waiting for that mythical Vanquish port.

I'm willing to bet they've abandoned the effort.

besides some boob jiggle, and the overall costumes obviously, theres actually a lot less fan service than I expected after that scene. There's never anything like this for example:

7583c90eacd71cd7eed57420ac5843d0.gif

which is surprising since its a game about a
gay relationship
afterall and it would be very easy to go overboard with it. Its actually done in a cute way which I apreciated. Just finished it actually, time to get the true ending I guess since it seems the game continues after the end.

What game is this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom