• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
So is Dead Island's price still messed up??

I saw $10 a few minutes ago. Gosh I hope it stays like that.

EDIT: ......Crap, it's gone.

Murkas

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 470092701

Varnish cache server

I want to see the gift :(

mrgone

The fine print on the Valve 50% off coupon:
50% off any one title on Steam listed with Valve as the publisher.
Excludes titles released after January 2nd, 2012.

(Valid January 2nd, 2012 through March 1st, 2012)
Looks like we know when HL3 is releasing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I have every Valve game except Portal 2. It will be cool if I win it, but if I get some other Valve games, I will be looking for someone to trade with if anyone gets an extra copy or doesn't want it.

Can someone help spread a bit of xmas cheer to a moron like myself....?? I have a retail boxed version of FUEL, i try to add it to steam using the CD Product code in the back of the manual typed in the exact format requested and it just doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?!

TheExodu5

Banned
CLU52.jpg

Just Cause 2 - $5
Just Cause - $3.74
Just Cause 2 DLC Black Market Boom Pack - $0.49
Rest of the DLC - $0.24

Sam and Max Complete Pack - $12.50
Season One - $7.49
Season Two - $7.49
Devil's Playhouse $8.74

Portal Bundle - $8.74
Portal 1 - $2.49
Portal 2 - $7.49

Max Payne - $2.49
Max Payne 2 - $2.49

Thank you! <3

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
It said I got a free gift but when I try to view my inventory, it's empty. What gives?

webrunner

Portal 2 shows up as 75% on the daily deal page but 50% on the actual portal 2 page.

(i'm in Canada if that makes any difference)

Can someone help spread a bit of xmas cheer to a moron like myself....?? I have a retail boxed version of FUEL, i try to add it to steam using the CD Product code in the back of the manual typed in the exact format requested and it just doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?!

FUEL doesn't activate on steam.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Just a note that if you want someone to help you with gifting be aware of fees and such and make sure you send the right amount. If you don't have a Paypal gift option then odds are you need to add more to cover the fees. So many people who mess this up. Last time I'm gifting if the right amount is not sent. Ask before hand if you're unsure.

vazel

Banned
Damn, no sale on Take on Helicopters. Bohemia was stingy with Arma2 sales for a long time too from what I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom