• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale has begun! Update: OVAH.

Volcynika

116m079.jpg

THE DEALS ARE NOW UP! THIS LASTS UNTIL JANUARY 2ND.

Post the deals you find in their catalog!

http://store.steampowered.com/holidaysale

Here's a list of the big ones, but for an incredibly detailed list of all deals, check out the Steam forum posts in this thread.

> 75% off

Bejeweled Deluxe -- $0.99
DOOM II -- $0.99
Half-Life: Opposing Force -- $0.99
Half-Life: Blue Shift -- $0.99
Heavy Weapon Deluxe --$0.99
Luxor 2 -- $0.99
Master Levels for DOOM II -- $0.99
Ultimate DOOM -- $0.99

75% off
BioShock -- $4.99
Portal -- $4.99
Race 07 -- $4.99
Trials 2: Second Edition -- $2.49

50% off
AudioSurf -- $4.99
Civilization IV -- $14.99
Civilization IV Complete Pack -- $24.99
Counterstrike: Source -- $9.99
Darwinia -- $4.99
Dawn of War Platinum (Includes DoW GOLD & Dark Crusade) -- $14.99
Dawn of War complete pack (Above + Soulstorm expansion) -- $29.99
FlatOut -- $4.99
FlatOut + FlatOut 2 Pack -- $7.49
GUN -- $9.99
id Super Pack -- $34.99
Meridian4 Games
Mount & Blade -- $14.99
Multiwinia -- $4.99
Multiwinia + Darwinia -- $7.49
Peggle Deluxe -- $4.99
Red Orchestra -- $7.49
Silent Hill Homecoming -- $24.99
Stalker: Clear Sky -- $17.49
Team Fortress 2 -- $9.99
Trackmania United Forever -- $19.99
Unreal Deal Pack -- $19.99

> 25% & < 50% off
Crazy Machines 2 -- $13.39
Strategy First Complete Pack -- $48.74

25% off
Assassin's Creed -- $22.49
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood -- $7.49
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway $37.49
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 -- $7.49
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare -- $37.49
Call of Duty Warchest -- $29.99
Company of Heroes -- $14.99
Defense Grid: The Awakening -- $14.99
Far Cry 2 -- $37.49
Indigo Prophecy -- $7.49
Left 4 Dead -- $37.49
Moto GP 08 -- $29.99
Painkiller: Gold Edition -- $7.49
Prince of Persia -- $37.49
Prince of Persia Pack -- $48.74
Pop Cap Complete Collection -- $74.99
Roller Coaster Tycoon Platinum Edition -- $22.49
Relic Super Pack (COH Gold + DoW Gold + Dow Dark Crusade ) -- $37.49
Spore -- $37.49
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl -- $14.99
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition -- $29.99
THQ Collection -- $74.99
Valve Complete Pack -- $74.99
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning -- $37.49
World of Goo -- $14.99

20% off
Fallout 3 -- $39.99

Non-US

Trackmania United Forever -- £22.99->£11.49
Prince of Persia -- £18
Bioshock -- €19,99 -> €4,99
Stalker: Clear Sky -- £18.99->£9.49
Waku says Ubisoft now on Steam in Euroland

Chris R

Steam store is very slow to load these past few days. I don't know what is up but I haven't been able to even view the storefront since I'd say a week ago.

Volcynika

rhfb said:
Steam store is very slow to load these past few days. I don't know what is up but I haven't been able to even view the storefront since I'd say a week ago.

It went down a couple hours ago completely, and now that it's back up, it's still as slow as molasses.

Runus

Can't get it to come up, must be a good sale, lol. Definitely gonna check it out tonight if it ever comes up though.

I can't even get to the Storefront right now, but based on the Steam Thread, it looks like portal is 5 bucks.
Orange Box piecemeal here i come!

Thomper

Bejeweled Deluxe $9.99 -> $0.99 is also a pretty big deal, I'd say. :p

Edit: there's nothing 5% off. Everything is at least 10%.

Firestorm

$2 Bioshock wtf?

From CAG:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV = $14.99
Company of Heroes = $14.99
Mount and Blade = $14.99

Valve Complete Pack - $74.99
Includes: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Peggle Extreme

Thomper

Firestorm said:
$2 Bioshock wtf?

From CAG:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV = $14.99
Company of Heroes = $14.99
Mount and Blade = $14.99

Includes: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Peggle Extreme
Yeah, wow. It's a shame I have most of the stuff in the pack yet, but otherwise I'd probably have bought it.

Milabrega

Firestorm said:

Amazing deal.

Thomper

Milabrega said:
Amazing deal.
Very, as I've still not bought the game yet, but I'm planning to, soon-ish. Man, if only it were possible to re-gift the games of a pack you already have. Team Fortress 2, Portal, HL2, perfect gifts.

Alphahawk

Thomper said:
Bejeweled Deluxe $9.99 -> $0.99 is also a pretty big deal, I'd say. :p

Edit: there's nothing 5% off. Everything is at least 10%.

It would be if Bejewled was a game that was worth more than $1 in the first place.

Volcynika

JDSN said:
Just for today?

No, this sale lasts at least for a bit (at least a week). I don't recall how long the first one lasted, though.

Also, if it was only today, Valve would suck, since the store is horribly slow at the moment.

gokieks

Alphahawk said:
It would be if Bejewled was a game that was worth more than $1 in the first place.
There's at least 25 million people who disagree with you.

I was really wishing BioShock would have a price drop, but $2 is just... -_-

And the store isn't loading at all for me. =/

Chris R

Volcynika said:
Audiosurf? It was $2.49 earlier this year, and you missed that?

:p
I got it for free via the Spike video game awards :lol

Also, best idea for a sale ever. Just say everything is on sale and then don't open the store.

womfalcs3

Banned
Damn it Bejeweled. I bought that 4 months ago for $10. I haven't played it enough to compensate for the 9-dollar difference.

Amir0x

Banned
The Valve Complete Pack is a fucking ABSURD deal. Jesus christ that's gotta be one of the top all-time official deals.

I think reading about sales going on in storefronts that will not load is the DD equivalent of being that poor kid pressing his nose against the window of a toy store, looking at all the fun things that he cannot have.

Ryder said:
How is Fallout 3 on PC? Better/worse than console versions?
Mods plus better graphics plus choice of controller. A few bugs however, it wouldn't work in vista for me, works great in XP though

Daigoro

Firestorm said:

that is SO SICK.

unfortunately i already own all of those games.

Volcynika said:
Also, someone better confirm Fallout 3 works on Vista! Or I'll just get the PS3 version.

I played through it on Vista32 without issues. I just launched it on Vista 64 and it appears to be working as well.

Top Bottom