• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale has begun! Update: OVAH.

fallout

fresquito said:
Until when are these deals working? Steam doesn't work right now.
Last year, it ran until a day or two after New Years. I wouldn't stress yourself out about it or anything.

EDIT: That's what I get for leaving tabs open! Thanks Volcano Man.

So the store front is back up. But no sales...
And there's an error now randomly. Something went real bad I think. :lol
edit: just a second late

MNC

Firestorm said:
$2 Bioshock wtf?

From CAG:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV = $14.99
Company of Heroes = $14.99
Mount and Blade = $14.99

Valve Complete Pack - $74.99
Includes: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Peggle Extreme

Down 2 dollars =/= down to 2 dollars :O

CTLance

Hmmm... Bioshock at 5€ would be nice. I hope they get all of this running.

(OT: I gots me a 360 PC dongle, wheee! Any recommendations for Gamepad-friendly PC games? Steam (/gog/impulse/etc) holiday deals preferred.)

CTLance said:

(OT: I gots me a 360 PC dongle, wheee! Any recommendations for Gamepad-friendly PC games? Steam (/gog/impulse/etc) holiday deals preferred.)
Prince of Persia? Wait for Mirror's Edfe.

CTLance said:

PoP and TR:U comes to mind along with any game that was on the 360*. Darwinia has been updated to use the 360 perfectly, going so far as to integrate it into Darwinia's tutorial messages.

*GRID has been broken for a number of us (presumably with the last patch).

CTLance

Daigoro said:
accessed it for the first time tonight, no deals.
Ya, they did that rollback just to spite me. Tonight is probably the only night I'll have to myself for the rest of the year, and they've made sure I won't be able to get this friggen deal off my mind in that timespan. Bastards. :(

x3n05 said:
I can now see BG&E and Far Cry on the Aus Steam store, yet they have the ESRB ratings, is this a mistake by Valve?

It's probably a mistake. Shouldn't try and buy it till Valve announces something if you are thinking about it.

Volcynika

Update from Valve on Steam forums:

The storefront occasionally showed "403-Access Denied" while we were troubleshooting. The idea was to bring the servers back up and test them while only allowing internal access before showing them to the whole world.

We're continuing to work on the issue and appreciate your patience.

senahorse

crimsonheadGCN said:
It's probably a mistake. Shouldn't try and buy it till Valve announces something if you are thinking about it.

I was so close to buying Beyond Good and Evil as well, hopefully they do become available here.

Kipz

massive bear, tiny salmon
No sale in aus yet. Also this Dawn of war pack is very confusing.

Individual price $69.97
Package price $74.98
Cost to you: $74.98

Do monkeys price some of this shit? I mean why in the hot fuck should it be cheaper to buy them seperately?

pilonv1

Kipz said:

Individual price $69.97
Package price $74.98

Do monkeys price some of this shit? I mean why in the hot fuck should it be cheaper to buy them seperately?

yeah thats fucking retarded. wish there was an AUS sale :(

Kipz said:

Individual price $69.97
Package price $74.98

Probably because it's a mistake. Calm down...

Top Bottom