• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just now noticed that MGR costs 13,39€ on Steam. When I first looked before it was 18 something €. That's cheaper than Amazon.com for me now. Time to cancel the preorder I guess.

Wow, you're right. Base price was lowered to 19.99€. Not sure if that is intentional, since US is still $29.99

drizzle

Axel Hertz
some really solid deals for those who don't have these games.

Dark Souls $10.00
Arkham City GOTY $7.49
Metro 2033 $7.49
State of Decay $13.39

Don't know which of these to pick up. Still contemplating

No Rust sale :(

CS: GO and Outlast ($11.99) were a steal :)

Shame on Steam for giving STALKER only 33% off smh

wait for the daily/flash deals you bastards.

The_Monk

Clash in the Clouds wasn't very good, but I enjoyed Burial at Sea episode 1. Pretty short, though. Episode 2 should be out early next year.

Hmm, hmm, hmmm! *Meditates*

Either way the price was too good to skip it so that's the positive aspect of it! :)

dani_dc

I just now noticed that MGR costs 13,39€ on Steam. When I first looked before it was 18 something €. That's cheaper than Amazon.com for me now. Time to cancel the preorder I guess.

Proper currency conversion!
Amazing price, Konami has been hitting it off the park with MGR PC release so far.
In a few minutes the game will be mine.

Edit: And bought!

eyeless

as soon as i saw the bioshock infinite season pass in the top sellers with no discount i knew there must have been a price glitch

god dammit

yuraya

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

Lmao ofc I will wait. I still doubt they do anything for Rust tho.

maneil99

Voted for shadowrun. Remember you can get games cheaper through steam taders and shit. How much are cards going for. On mobile atm

I really have no desire to play Infinite again. The gunplay, hallways, and enemy design were just that bad.

I feel the same. The ending is great but it's a one time trick.
And by what I read of what has been out from the DLC, I have no desire to play that either

Tizoc

Hold up need help with ModBot please.
I've sent a game I want to make a giveaway as a gift to my e-mail, but the URL at the bottom also has my e-mail on it, do I just copy the URL when making the PM to modbot with no alterations?

I really have no desire to play Infinite again. The gunplay, hallways, and enemy design were just that bad.

Yeah, I saw that discount on the Season pass and almost bit....nope! I think Infinite is the most overrated and disappointing game this year. Not spending another second or cent on that franchise as it stands.

NG28

I probably should have bit on that Infinite Season Pass, but I'm trying to keep myself in check this year. Plus I still have to beat Bioshock 1 and 2 first.

Burial at Sea seems interesting on the premise alone but I wasn't exactly chomping at the bit for the pass even with the pricing error. I knew I'd probably be disappointed with it like I have been with just about everything under the Bioshock mantle.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
So sad I missed the BioInf Season Pass price error. T.T That's what I get for only checking the sale now...

Already have Dust and FTL (which are both amazing games!) so I voted for Shadowrun.

meanspartan

I had the same issue. I'm try ing to contact support but it doesn't recognie my username/email and password?

Ya it took me like 10 tries to realize you have to create a SEPERATE account for support, it's right there to the right of the login telling you that. Totally stupid.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hold up need help with ModBot please.
I've sent a game I want to make a giveaway as a gift to my e-mail, but the URL at the bottom also has my e-mail on it, do I just copy the URL when making the PM to modbot with no alterations?

You can remove the email component.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Y'all haters, can't wait to play Burial AND Clash. All the more sweet that it cost me $3.18.

Dr Dogg

What are these snow globe cards? I plan on grabbing Rogue Legacy when it hits -75%.

Steams Sale Themed Trading Cards

Rogue Legacy was discounted during the autumn sale so chances are it may get a daily or a flash on this as well. Plus it's a cracking game that everyone should own.

Does this mean AC4 may get cards? I am excite!

Hahaha I doubt Ubi would get involved. More than likely it may get a daily deal. It's not got a discount for the sale so don't expect much over 25% if it does happen.

Jawmuncher

Grabbed Monaco.
Didn't realize it was 80% off.
I had loaded the sale earlier and that was the only game with a wrong discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom