• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

You can remove the email component.

OK figured it out, thanks, now to wait for ModBot to provide the link.

Ah sorry for asking again, but could someone link me to what the Amazon.com deals will be? I forgot to bookmark it the first time ^^;

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Oh man, sell the globe cards now or wait until the last day?
The last day will be PACKED with desperate sellers who'll massively undercut in the hopes of squeezing whatever centage they can out of the market before the cards disappear. Maybe you don't want to sell today, but don't wait until then!

Already in for A:CM for $2 and Alpha Protocol for $3 (at GMG). Wanted to jump on the Bioshock Infinite pass, but waited. Will probably be in a GOTY edition later.

smr00

Banned
Flash and dailies are the same.
Didn't know, i got my PC back in February, only really went through the big sale in summer and didn't really partake in the last one so technically this is my 2nd big steam sale.

Luckily it's not completely destroying my wallet
yet

mileS

I clicked just in time and I got a 4.99€ price but I'm still going to check my Bank account to be sure. Put it in the inventory.

Part of me feels strange for this!

Is the Season Pass really good for those that played the bits of it?

I'm a huge fan of Infinite, so take this for what you will. I thought the first major story DLC was fantastic. I took my time and explored everything, enjoyed what was there quite a bit. Despite taking my time it was still rather short, but honestly I enjoy shorter experiences sometimes. The second major story DLC promises to be much different gameplay wise so that's something to look forward to.

As much as I enjoyed it, it's hard to recommend full price before we know just what the second pack is like yet. Personally? as a huge fan, I had no problems with full price. For $5? I think anyone that even remotely liked Infinite should give it a chance.

I went ahead and grabbed a gift copy for my girl, It was discounted for quite a while so I was starting to believe it wasn't a pricing error. Glad I picked it up while I could.

fantomena

They lovered the price for MGR. It's now cheaper on Steam than on Amazon for me (costs 13,39€ on Steam and 19,99$ on Amazon which is 14,6€).

So, bought it on Steam together with the other Bit. Trip games i missed.

Tizoc

Here we go.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Magicka -- MB-A26AAC239DDCCE0A

t1387565239z1.png

Soup Bar

Damn it. The Pinball Arcade table packs aren't even on sale. I was hoping one and two would be 10-15 bucks off since they only came out a month ago, but nope. They could be a daily but it's not looking good.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Monaco is mine finally.

Hoping for Mark of the Ninja and a couple of other indies.

Best thing in the world for a flight is a nice indie game on the laptop. Doesn't drain the battery!

Dambrosi

Banned
So, I too was nearly caught out by the BI Season Pass pricing error. Boo-urns.

I mean, fuck.

Oh well, just CS:GO for me then.

Edit: Hey, now all the BI DLC has gone back to normal price! What gives here, Valve/2K?

The_Monk

I'm a huge fan of Infinite, so take this for what you will. I thought the first major story DLC was fantastic. I took my time and explored everything, enjoyed what was there quite a bit. Despite taking my time it was still rather short, but honestly I enjoy shorter experiences sometimes. The second major story DLC promises to be much different gameplay wise so that's something to look forward to.

As much as I enjoyed it, it's hard to recommend full price before we know just what the second pack is like yet. Personally? as a huge fan, I had no problems with full price. For $5? I think anyone that even remotely liked Infinite should give it a chance.

I went ahead and grabbed a gift copy for my girl, It was discounted for quite a while so I was starting to believe it really wasn't a pricing error. Glad I picked it up while I could.

That's amazing. Thank you so much for taking your time to write this fellow GAFfer! :)

WAT

PEOPLE WILL BE MAD

Can... can it go lower?

Lol, I'm sorry. Price is already decent enough but, hnng. This is only the very first day of this Sale. The very first day!

Salsa

in all seriousness valve needs to get their shit together with the app. I bougt the season pass like 20 minutes before the price mistake ended and I just assumed it went through. Said as much

The app fucking sucks

smr00

Banned
Ugh. I was hoping that voting was gone for good. All it does is generate a bunch of whining in these threads.
That's because the non-gaf steam users always pick the wrong games.

On the rare occasion some GAF people do make the mistake of not picking the right game so vote for Shadowrun so you don't fall into that 0.01%

I went ahead and grabbed a gift copy for my girl, It was discounted for quite a while so I was starting to believe it wasn't a pricing error. Glad I picked it up while I could.
Any jump scares in Burial DLC? If so, is it a lot?

The thing i loved about Infinite is it only really had 1 cheap scare which i absolutely hate and it's why i haven't played 1 or 2. I can't handle continues jump scares.

The Cowboy

The great thing with cards is.

You can sell cards to get games, that drop cards which you can sell to get games that drop cards and so on :D.

feel

Buy CSGO if you're even slightly interested. It's $3.74 but there's $10 - $14 dollar crates dropping in it just for playing right now. Ridiculous.

I really have no desire to play Infinite again. The gunplay, hallways, and enemy design were just that bad.
Zero fucks given about missing that price mistake, the entire Bioshock universe is worthless and meaningless to me after those twists at the end of Infinite. Sigh.

Bittercup

Is the price drop for Metal Gear Rising intended or another pricing error? I'm confused.
I hadn't planned to buy it right now, but 13,50€ is a pretty fine price.

Turfster

Guns of Icarus Online at 75% off was added to the flash sales.
Also, the Snow Globes are coming up as both numbered and named.
Volvo, pls.

Zeknurn

Just updated Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome to 5.3.1:

• Added highlighting to homepage of Winter Sale
  • Fixed some localization strings in the options page
  • Fixed a bug where the changelog would be displayed twice when resetting options

Any idea how long until the Opera extension is updated?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Zero fucks given about missing that price mistake, the entire Bioshock universe is worthless and meaningless to me after those twists at the end of Infinite. Sigh.

Earth is meaningless in the grand scale of the universe, yet our lives are very meaningful to ourselves in spite of this.

Grief.exe

in all seriousness valve needs to get their shit together with the app. I bougt the season pass like 20 minutes before the price mistake ended and I just assumed it went through. Said as much

The app fucking sucks

iOS or Android? The former just got an update.

First was Castlevania Lords of Shadow, now it's MGR:R I only need Castlevania LoS 2 and MGSV :)

...Silent Hill, MGS Legacy Collection, and we are good.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the first time a pre-order for a game has been a daily deal?

Either way, MG:R is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom