• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

resub.
been playing too much Skyrim lately from the Amazon deal on legendary edition. something will really have to jump out that I know I'll play for me to buy during this one.

Earth is meaningless in the grand scale of the universe, yet our lives are very meaningful to ourselves in spite of this.

black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

Man, I ripped myself off by pricing the Xcom snow glob for .44 last week ago. :(

Oh well, at least I was able to get BioShock Infinite Season Pass for $5. :)

I thought this was interesting. Pinball FX2's add-on "Star Wars - Balance of the Force" pack is 75% off - $2.49

Most of all their add-on tables are currently 50% off except for the Ms. Splosion Man table which is 75% off. Seems like an error or a pretty good deal for the new Star Wars Tables seeing as they were just released 2 months ago.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass in the Top Sellers. Did they "mistakenly" put it on sale yet again?

derExperte

I bought Monaco, 80% off was too tempting. Add me on Steam bros for some Monaco coop goodness! http://steamcommunity.com/id/MakeshiftChef

done

Seeing the Bioshock: Infinite Season Pass in the Top Sellers. Did they "mistakenly" put it on sale yet again?

75%

I thought this was interesting. Pinball FX2's add-on "Star Wars - Balance of the Force" pack is 75% off - $2.49

Most of all their add-on tables are currently 50% off except for the Ms. Splosion Man table which is 75% off. Seems like an error or a pretty good deal for the new Star Wars Tables seeing as they were just released 2 months ago.

Ohh, thanks.

JudgeN

Fuck missed Bioshock infinite season pass o well, wonder if Baldur gate 2 EE will go on a main sale for 50% off.

Will pick up metal gear solid when i get home.

Anustart

Wasn't on sale, but picked up Rust! I'm looking forward to naked adventures and looting and raiding unsuspecting fools.

So far I've spent $20 on other people. I think I'm making it a goal this year to spend more on others than I do on myself during a Steam Winter Sale.

Lolerzors

I remember some people wanting the doctor who games in the other steam thread and groupees has them in one of their bundles at the moment.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can you gift Steam money?!

cicero

What happened to that $5 price for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut for previous owners of the other versions???

Special Offer
Owners of the original Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Steam will receive a special discount on their purchase of The Director's Cut! Additionally, users who also own The Missing Link DLC will receive an even bigger discount on the purchase!

I am quite disgruntled here. DISGRUNTLED.

Zia

For those interested in Monaco, I haven't taken a look yet but apparently they just released a big patch that retools the campaign and adds some stuff, like maybe a new character class (not sure). Regardless, it seems like a good time to hop in.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
The Brazilian Price for Metal Gear Rising didn't change yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I wonder if I'll have to open a ticket to cancel if it is.

If it goes that low I will pick it up. Although I heard a lot of bad things about the PC port awhile back. Hopefully that stuff is ironed out.
Install DSfix and use a controller. The port is the same as it's always been, but with the patch it's more than acceptable (as long as you don't want to use a mouse+KB, that's still janky even with the fan fixes).

Dr Dogg

Hey, Ducktales has a discount now (didn't during autum sale). Hoping for a daily.

Yeah a lot of Capcom stuff has discounts now unlike the Autumn sale.

Also has anyone scrolled all the way to the bottom of the store page yet? It's flipped again for the southern hemisphere but is that a redesigned Sir Roderick floating in the sea?

Parsnip

Wait, Revengeance is 13,39€ now? I already bought it at 18.75€, wtf.

Now that 5€ is going to bankrupt me, but that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom