• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Doesn't unlocking games via VPN or proxy get you banned from Steam?

Technically speaking, it's against the SSA (Steam Subscriber Agreement) to activate region-locked keys on Steam.

Buying a key from Nuuvem that is not region locked and then activating it on your account is perfectly acceptable though.

Silky

Banned
RHtPNfy.png

Steam caught me slippin

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Okay.

OKAY I'M GOING TO TRUST YOU GUYS ON THIS AND BUY VIA NUUVEM TO GET MGR.

You're perfectly fine, especially since they are giving out keys immediately after purchase that are NOT region locked. If it were not allowed, I wouldn't risk my account with over 1,400 games. I've bought from Nuuvem loads of times (including buying a MGR key about 30 minutes ago which activated fine)

gngf123

Here goes nothing...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cogs -- MB-11799F20491500F8 - Taken by S1n1st3r
Humble Indie Bundle 4 -- MB-DB1678C02CE2A0DE - Taken by Vazduh. 4 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-1FFF7FD21549EE01 - Taken by anastef
Humble Indie Bundle 3 -- MB-CC6C8B9D40F2C1CD - Taken by Hesemonni. 3 entrants total.
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-F69EAFE8DC87FB4A - Taken by Tesseract. 2 entrants total.
AI War Plus 4 DLC packs & Tidalis -- MB-AB86B6B59A44167D - Taken by MTMBStudios. 1 entrants total.
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-02BD87CE8295EB90 - Taken by VikasNarula. 3 entrants total.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-E201442371A15A5C - Taken by Silky. 3 entrants total.
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-5F4433044E0D55F4 - Taken by Toki767. 2 entrants total.

t1387577529z1.png

I might have messed it up a little, but hopefully it works as planned.

jshackles

Will a game ever go lower in price during the sale than its Flash Deal?

This usually doesn't happen. It happened once in a previous sale in 2011 and everyone flipped out big time. I don't think it's happened since though.

Accumulated a bunch of stuff over the years of which I'm 98.7% certain hasn't been redeemed yet.
Have at it and Merry Christmas.

edit
...at the next page. As of the moment of this edit, there's still a game or three left to claim.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thanks to VitalNerve for gifting me Final Fantasy 7, probably my favorite game of all time!

I love the holiday season!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone been following Godus? I love the art style, but it looked very bare-boned in the giantbomb quicklook, any idea if they've been adding stuff (in case it wins the vote)?

MadBrad

Neo Member
Damn, nuuvem has Metal Gear Rising for like $14. How are they with preorders, anyone know?

credit:

Thanks, I just cancelled my GameFly preorder and ordered it from nuuvem for $14.24 after currency conversion. Saved almost $2 and got the key instantly!

komorebi

Time to give back:

ModBot said:
Instructions for gimel:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider -- MB-0AC23E1D5E8C71A6 - Taken by TronLight. 28 entrants total.

t1387577754z1.png

Bad timing. I'll just repost this for the new page.
Accumulated a bunch of stuff over the years of which I'm 98.7% certain hasn't been redeemed yet.
Have at it and Merry Christmas.

Arkham Asylum, Fear 2, War in the North and Scribblenauts are humblebundle.com gifts of Steam keys. Just so you know, won't bite or anything.
Steam said:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Humble Bundle 1 -- MB-EB4669BD0102AF64 - Taken by Purkake4. 11 entrants total.
Swords & Soldiers -- MB-6D613E9AFB09DFFC - Taken by dinopoke. 1 entrants total.
Avadon, Cogs, Snuggle Truck, Zen Bound 2 -- MB-4330424AB880A833 - Taken by ninjaurbano. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-31667E778D0133B1 - Taken by DurielBlack. 2 entrants total.
Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor -- MB-6DCFD46485BE78E6 - Taken by 73V3N. 12 entrants total.
Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-1886A26CE0EA26F8 - Taken by Dicer. 5 entrants total.
Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-47A101374E32D84E - Taken by trailmix16. 5 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-6CC6EA8DCD294601 - Taken by Silent_Ocarina. 1 entrants total.
Medal of Honor -- MB-8B965CA8C98D5433 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 1 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-FB92554138203AE1 - Taken by pahamrick. 2 entrants total.
Amnesia, LIMBO, Sword & Sworcery, Psychonauts -- MB-6FF724C9770DE4E0 - Taken by gimel. 11 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-3281FDD9C423185E - Taken by Leg-End. 5 entrants total.
Cortex Command -- MB-72DCF84CF5EBDE73 - Taken by woo and indeed hoo. 4 entrants total.
Burnout Paradise -- MB-6E47CB6C1F1769EB - Taken by UnblessedSoul. 1 entrants total.
Gish -- MB-BBC92CF14AAE8CB7 - Taken by Kiru
Fear 2 -- MB-EF1FCB54A88E2F66 - Taken by Theecliff. 3 entrants total.

t1387577844z1.png

Origin keys below.
Except for Wasteland, which is gog.com.
Origin said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Battlefield 3 -- MB-451E1D49E77A05C0 - Taken by Santini. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-C053B16B7E0CE5AF - Taken by Spirited
Mirror's Edge -- MB-19CCAC8B95FC1265 - Taken by OldAsUrSock. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-A191E434A6AF4112 - Taken by Lizard with a ladder. 1 entrants total.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-2D0A48A097F68E07 - Taken by Mikurden
Medal of Honor -- MB-71669DD6657FEFED - Taken by Melhisedek. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space 3 -- MB-392E74CFA7959C88 - Taken by gatisimo. 1 entrants total.
Wasteland -- MB-16DD3D7CB47D1D48 - Taken by TheYanger. 10 entrants total.
Burnout Paradise -- MB-696CD1445470A3BF - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 1 entrants total.
Populous -- MB-23C759C5FE5BE279 - Taken by Lonewolf_92. 3 entrants total.

t1387577799z1.png

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Nuclear Dawn -- MB-FEEBA0D98BE98D14 - Taken by JPizzle84

Just starting.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
The only thing guaranteed right now is the one on Amazon for 17.49 during its sale on 12/24 and again on 01/01. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up cheaper somewhere else though.

Amazon usually gives you all the keys separately in case you already have a Sanic game and want to give the extras away.

Sorry, can I get some details on the Amazon deal? Is there a thread detailing all the Amazon deals?

is everyone getting home from work and immediately doing giveaways? damn. :p

at any rate: the humble store has Guacamelee and papers, please at about 9 buck for both together (5 and 4 something separate).
For those who missed it on previous pages.

Last chance, more giveaways tomorrow!

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Jet Set Radio -- MB-D590E9473130B668
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-AC8B136279CC6535

t1387578064z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom