• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Would any of you modbot vets know if there's a way to attach multiple keys to a single entry? I don't really want to give away Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves the World separately as that'd just be trollin'.
Game 1 and Game 2 - firs-tkey-goes-here seco-ndke-yhere

Darkroronoa

I hope i did correct the procedure for registering steam gifts (copying the gift url that i received in the email right?)

So here you go,have fun!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori -- MB-0573EDA37EF51753 - Taken by Tesseract. 3 entrants total.
Doc Clock Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-6CF44E9388EE6C9E - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E -- MB-1704B7FF94D91476 - Taken by Eanan. 8 entrants total.

t1387576358z1.png

Thanks jshackles for Splice!

I've been lucky enough to win a few cool indie games from generous Gaffers, and am collecting a few choice sale games to do a small giveaway of my own in late January once the post-sale hangover has worn off ;)

Eanan

Question for you guys; does steam have the big 4gb (!!!!) patch for Aliens CM already patched to the game when you download it, or do you need to download it separatly download and install it, does anyone know, as the steam notes dont say anything about it

Anyone know?

Turfster

Heh. My friend's Holiday Sale 2013 badge has a "play game" button because he hadn't reached level 5 yet.

Cool, modbot's not going to go all emotion chip rage on me if I put multiple keys on a single line with "and" in there?
Everything past whatever you use as a divider between the game name and the key is seen as the key

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Chances of the Sonic Hits collection getting lower than $15 is not good, right? I think I'm just going to buy it now so I still have time to play it during Winter break. $15 seems like a great deal. I played the All-Stars Racing Transformed demo in Walmart on Wii U and LOVED it.

Reg

Banned
Chances of the Sonic Hits collection getting lower than $15 is not good, right? I think I'm just going to buy it now so I still have time to play it during Winter break. $15 seems like a great deal. I played the All-Stars Racing Transformed demo in Walmart on Wii U and LOVED it.

15 is fair.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Anyone know?

With any Steam game, you download the game and it automatically has the patch rolled into it. When a new patch is released, it'll be automatically downloaded and applied. Welcome to the future. :)

It might not go lower but I'd wait for a "Sonic" daily deal just to be sure. A few months back the pack went 75% off when Sonic Generations had a daily deal. They fixed the glitch pretty quickly but a lot of people got it for about $7.

outsidah

I'm on and practice daily. People play KOF online a lot, it's just...there's some monsters on it now that the netcode has improved a bit.

TheSilkiest is my handle. I'd love to practice with someone with a stable connnection

Sent you a friend invite. Haven't played in ages so should be fun.

Eanan

if you download a game for the first time i'tll always download the latest version, all patches included

kind of a no-brainer duder

With any Steam game, you download the game and it automatically has the patch rolled into it. When a new patch is released, it'll be automatically downloaded. Welcome to the future. :)

Cool, I was wondering as it says on the website that the patch is over 4gb in size, and couldn't imagine the game being just 6gb.

Kanokare

The only thing guaranteed right now is the one on Amazon for 17.49 during its sale on 12/24 and again on 01/01. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up cheaper somewhere else though.

Amazon usually gives you all the keys separately in case you already have a Sanic game and want to give the extras away.

Fonz72

if you download a game for the first time i'tll always download the latest version, all patches included

kind of a no-brainer duder

He must come from Console land, where patches are a separate thing..........it's very sad. You can't even background download a patch on PS3!
PS+ helps a little.

mrgone

Heh. My friend's Holiday Sale 2013 badge has a "play game" button because he hadn't reached level 5 yet.

Everything past whatever you use as a divider between the game name and the key is seen as the key

Ahh okay, so everything after the divider's sent to the winner, spaces and all?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The steam codes are 99.9% region free. You just need brazilian proxy and you're all set. Bought borderlands goty and had no problems with it (only problem was I couldnt' buy another copy for my brother, had to make another acc). The code will appear on your acc.

Could I get banned for doing that?

Turfster

Ahh okay, so everything after the divider's sent to the winner, spaces and all?
Hm, don't actually know about spaces, but if you add a / or whatever between the two keys to differentiate them, it should work.

On another note: If you bought Remember Me and it crashes after the copyright screen, grab the latest PhysX redist from the Nvidia site and install it.

Woah. Cray. Maybe they're gonna actually release Fable II and III on PC :l

We already got Fable III on PC. It got pulled of Steam recently because it was infected with GFWL and microsoft is pulling the plug on GFWL next year. It's anyone's guess if they're going to patch it out or just leave it dead by the side of the road.

C4rter

Giving away some keys from previous humble bundles.

Still some Games left in my Giveaway. ModBot did not update my original posting but only 4 games are given away (Broken Sword, Dead Space, Mirrors Edge for Steam and Organ Trail)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key -- MB-33EAFDB50B42D3E1
vRvbDCu.png
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin Key -- MB-D8C2B3D09795652F
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor Origin Key -- MB-401D73EBA3C05295 - Taken by almostheathen
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box Origin Key -- MB-F2FA0E381A3A2429
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge Origin Key -- MB-F91029F5F21F21F2 - Taken by gurm3n

t1387571408z1.png

Jimrpg

Can we just reduce the OP to just the daily and flash deals... Its really slow and uses up a lot of data to load up so many GIFs and pics and takes forever to load up the deals, I'd rea ther just go straight to steam instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom