• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Didnt get the cards from my initial purchases gonna try and contact steam support to have this resolved.

RedSwirl

7.50$ is likely.

It's fucking 6 years old.

Amazon.com will have crysis 1 for $5 iirc

It does already, but I'm pretty sure it's not an Origin or Steam code. Only SecruROM, and I'm shopping for a digital copy partly because I want to be able to easily patch the game to 1.2. I've had to go through some serious bullshit to get it working on my old retail copy.

gl1tch

Neo Member
and....Monaco bought.
Always leave CC info unsaved for security but Steam sales make me memorize it anyways, help.

JonCha

Will probably get Infinite tomorrow, shame I missed out on the DLC deal.

I'm pretty tempted to not buy The Walking Dead ep 2 until this sale is over. Then again, that's quite a while.

A bit disappointed to be missing out on Counterstrike: GO. Not buying else out of this month's pay packet, which is replaced tomorrow.

Aww, the holiday sale emoticons suck. I was hoping for more that looked something like stock Steam emoticons akin to :D: and :B1: from the summer sale.

62fx62f
62fx62f
62fx62f
267420-%3Acwat%3A
62fx62f
62fx62f
62fx62f

62fx62f
62fx62f
62fx62f
62fx62f
62fx62f

62fx62f
62fx62f
62fx62f
62fx62f
267420-%3Arshout%3A
62fx62f

Dambrosi

Banned
As I posted, earlier, now all the BI DLC is full-price again. Something is up.

Also, I'm umming and aahing a bit over MGR. I'm a bit leery over pre-ordering games these days, especially since PS+ already gave me the game, and I'd have to wait three weeks anyway. But you do get all the DLC for free, and Konami only made the PS3 DLC free for the US so far, dunno if they even plan to do it for Europe. So yeah, if I were American, I'd pass on this, but all that free DLC has me tempted. I'll probably pass, though.

Anyone have any other recommendations from today's dailies and flashes?

EDIT: As for the PuppyGames bundle, I have everything except Droid assault, so may as well wait for a Modbot giveaway for that. Meh @ the BTA being Steam keys, as well.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BEST GAME EVER (FINAL FANTASY VII) 33%

GO

-33%
12,99€
TODAYS PRICE: 8,70€

Decker

grabbed Monaco

SalsaShark don't be too mad, you will find the same dlc collection in the future sooner or later

by the way what happens if another dlc comes out ? Will this be included in the season pass ?

for instance Columbia's finest DLC is not included in the season pass

I have the sensation that in general, if you want to have all DLC, it is better to wait for the special edition rather than grabbing season pass (unless you want to play the dlc as soon as they are released) but this is not necessarily risk free

for instance with Civilization V --> Civilization V GOTY --> Civilization V Gold

I purchased Civilization V Gold but then Brave New World DLC came out

gabbo

Had a few games in my inventory I didn't know what to do with, so I thought I'd let GAF have at 'em. Hopefully this works (if it doesn't PM me, and we'll sort it out.) Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

AirBuccaneers -- MB-9793EB8D7C127106
Wizorb -- MB-26BFB4F8F94B7686
Overlord -- MB-9DC3F92FF13511A3
all taken

t1387480504z1.png

Velinos

Ugh, yet another Steam sale to tempt me into adding to my already huge backlog of games I will probably never play. Let's see how long I am able to hold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom