• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
although i'm no JaseC(in terms of library size), i'm thinking i'm reaching that point where i have so much games, that these sales, excluding some titles, most some charm.
I mean, when i first started using steam, my first sale felt like heaven :D

Salsa

it's funny how I played tons of hours of the PayDay 2 beta after preordering and none of it when it actually came out, even when I was excited as fuck

i'll go back to it eventually I guess

Jawmuncher

Fuck that Risk of Rain sale.
Shit literally kept lowering it's price as people voted for it. That's all kinds of fucked up.
From 6 bucks to 6.70 to fucking 7.99? I don't know if the Dev or Steam is to blame but you aren't getting any of my money on that one. Even with the humble store price.

rtcn63

PD2 was $10 (less per code if you bought the 4-pack) on Amazon before and during Black Friday, not so great a deal maybe.

-GJ-

So yeah, I hope I'm doing this right. A couple older games, but pretty cool games nonetheless :).

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=737014.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

3HDRy7z.jpg
1Sb4wIC.jpg
4uk1nGw.jpg

Botanicula -- MB-FA1990DCBDC42D5C - Taken by Lain. 2 entrants total.
The Showdown Effect -- MB-24A41D9A41CECCED - Taken by OldAsUrSock. 5 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-6E23605FE47B0326 - Taken by Kastrioti. 4 entrants total.

t1387592156z1.png

Infinity

Voted Bulletstorm - but damn, if I didn't forget about GFWL. Hope that shit gets patched out, if it hasn't already.

Hoping for a Daily on Van Helsing. Heard that was a good one to pick up on a sale.

Just got Brothers... from Amazon and Hard Reset from Steam. Feels good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom