• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Secret World still populated?

Well if you go to steam stats page. The lowest populated game shown has 1,350 people in it. The secret world isn't anywhere on that list so I'd say it's likely not populated but I do believe you could get that game from elsewhere besides Steam so I have no idea really

Haunted

Anyone else? I'd set up the sale but I'm in the UK so it's more expensive, don't mind paypal-ing some money over though!
I'm in Europe myself. How do we usually handle these 4-packs on GAF? 1 guy buys the 4 pack and gifts them to the others, who paypal the money back?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thank you, JaseC, wherever you are

Enjoy. :)

What kind of stuff do you guys put in the title of your PMs to ModBot, aside from gibberish?

Typically just the bundle name. I've yet to claim a key so I've nothing to offer in that regard.

since bulletstorm's not available in argieland, vote goes to eye since it was a pretty weird game aka not shit like god mode appears to be

that blade symphony game looks kinda fun

Can you not just visit the store of another region and vote for it there?

A little odd that they're promoting Bulletstorm when the devs haven't decided whether or not to remove GFWL from it. I mean, the game will still (presumably) work, but be crippled.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm in Europe myself. How do we usually handle these 4-packs on GAF? 1 guy buys the 4 pack and gifts them to the others, who paypal the money back?

Yeah I think that's how it works. You can gift games to other regions so it's just a case of someone being able to buy the 4-pack in the first place, and us sending the money over to them somehow.

alright, more peoples need to know this game.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Risk of Rain -- MB-3A4CF4026F3DDB35 - Taken by wetflame
Risk of Rain -- MB-839F2084B3DDF780 - Taken by Sarcasm

Modbot registered the second game as a "mystery game" for some reason so if the reply comes back to you like that, it's just a 2nd key for RoR.

Tellaerin

I'm afraid it's going to be EYE again, because LOOKIT DAT 90% AND IT'S A DOLLAH!
Never mind that EYE is a shit "game".

I've been flirting with picking up E.Y.E. for the last two sales (I've heard it described as a janky Deus Ex knockoff, which piqued my interest), but the price would have to be right for me to pull the trigger. $1 sounds about right. I love Bulletstorm, but the DVD case for my copy is literally sitting about a foot from my left elbow, so voting for it would be more of a charitable gesture than anything. So I'm conflicted. :p

Curious_George

Neo Member
Voted Bulletstorm. I didn't realize it was on even on Steam (usually see that one on Origin sales). Been meaning to play it for a long time but kept away because of the GFWL stuff, but now I've had to do install GFWL because of Dark Souls anyway so I think I might finally pick it up.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
A little odd that they're promoting Bulletstorm when the devs haven't decided whether or not to remove GFWL from it. I mean, the game will still (presumably) work, but be crippled.

It won't as it doesn't support offline profiles. Epic says it's "discussing internally" what to do with the game but, really, it's not going to just leave GFWL in and thereby leave people with a literally useless game.

Yeah, wish they would just make a new DoD. Loved that game :( Source wasn't the same at all.

DoD 1.3 respekt knuckles.

I agree but Day of Defeat was always kind of the red-headed step child out of all of Valve's multiplayer efforts, it showed in Source. I would totally be on board for a Global Offensive-style re-launch/make-over of Day of Defeat but that seems less liekly than Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at this point.

Haunted

wetflame you son of a bitch! :D have fun with the game. ^^

Guess that means we're looking for one more for a 4-pack joining Salsa, jawmuncher and myself.

W1SSY

Looking to host a Risk of Rain 4 pack. I will buy and the other three just have to pay through paypal.
1. w1ssy
2. haunted
3. Qrusher14242
4. stryker

My wishlist is a fucking mess. I even have a lot of bugs like this.

u00Ls3M.jpg

That's the regular edition... which I already have :lol

Arkanius

DoD 1.3 respekt knuckles.

I agree but Day of Defeat was always kind of the red-headed step child out of all of Valve's multiplayer efforts, it showed in Source. I would totally be on board for a Global Offensive-style re-launch/make-over of Day of Defeat but that seems less liekly than Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at this point.

Ricochet 2 first

Voted Bulletstorm even with that damn GFWL crap. Looks like a fun game.

Blade Symphony looks like a fighter. Thought it was a hack n' slash action game (like Devil May Cry). Still would like to read some impressions. Its cheap and you would be supporting a fellow gaffer.

Turfster

I've been flirting with picking up E.Y.E. for the last two sales (I've heard it described as a janky Deus Ex knockoff, which piqued my interest), but the price would have to be right for me to pull the trigger. $1 sounds about right. I love Bulletstorm, but the DVD case for my copy is literally sitting about a foot from my left elbow, so voting for it would be more of a charitable gesture than anything. So I'm conflicted. :p

The problem with EYE is the dense jankiness of the 'story', and the fact that once you shoot at one enemy, every enemy in the level knows where you are and is coming to kill you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Bulletstorm is a damn great shooter.
Just call your doctor for a lobotomy beforehand.

What a fucking hysterical misfire bulletstorm was.
They tried to access the everyman and came away a failure only universally recognized by the phrase "dick-tits."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom