• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio

This sucks :( me and my kid really wanted to play Godus this holiday ;(...

It'll probably be a Daily.

10families_kermitrobin.jpg

Chritmas is saved!

Jawmuncher

Ahhh man I though the RoR sale was at 6 bucks not 6.70
To buy or not to buy. It's a small enough download meaning i can play it on this laptop hmmm.

kurahador

If any one of you here keeps undercutting snow globe card prices, just know that I'm shaking my fist at you. Shaking it, I am.

I'm only undercut the prices that goes for 2-3 pages long.

I always wrote this off but i can't stop watching this video because it looks fucking awesome.

Hopefully it goes on sale for about $15ish

It's on sale now, and daily deals won't be any cheaper than flash.

EdmondD

If any one of you here keeps undercutting snow globe card prices, just know that I'm shaking my fist at you. Shaking it, I am.

Yeah, it's frustrating. Why do these fools undercut by so much? I get it you want to sell your cards quickly but don't be an idiot about it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

TITAN QUEST -- MB-DA87A7D6817D88CE - Taken by Kastrioti
Command a Conker rad albert 3 -- MB-27915B7E6E3A9DEA - Taken by AHA-Lambda
Warhammer 40k DAWN OF WAR -- MB-5B1172D129D80EA9 - Taken by Timedog
Medal[callofduty]Honor -- MB-BBD6601DC521D318 - Taken by Raxus

Evo X

Made $4.70 selling all my cards. Wish I would have started selling them sooner. Had a bunch of summer old ones only worth a couple of cents at this point.

-GJ-

So to be sure, because I'd love a copy of Bad Rats. Do you have to copy the code including the title of the game to ModBot? Or only the 'MB-CODE' part?

Lain

Awwww, now that I see Amazon price matched FC3, the deluxe edition is unavailable (soldout I guess?). Shouldn't have fallen asleep.

Lyonaz

Bought these games so far:

Total War: Shogun 2 Collection
Guacamelee! Gold
Hard Reset
Anachronox
Monaco
Fez
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

I also bought that Star Wars Balance of the Force pack, which is 75% off now. Most tables are 50% off.
During Summer Sale Zen Studios didn't do dailies but had the normal sale discount, wonder if they will do the same now?

Toki767

Made $4.70 selling all my cards. Wish I would have started selling them sooner. Had a bunch of summer old ones only worth a couple of cents at this point.

I had like 7 summer cards. It was cheaper in the end to spend 30 cents to craft the badge and get a snow globe card and sell that for 60+ cents.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

What price should I be putting them as? So far I've been doing a few cents above the starting price.

So to be sure, because I'd love a copy of Bad Rats. Do you have to copy the code including the title of the game to ModBot? Or only the 'MB-CODE' part?

Just the mb-code. It doesn't hurt to put the whole line in though.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

Rookie. I'm up to $9.34.

What price should I be putting them as? So far I've been doing a few cents above the starting price.

I always undercut...by a penny. Never anymore than that.

Disable the frame rate unlock.

Does it launch after doing that?

Then in order to use the Frame rate unlock you need to disable Windows DEP (data execution prevention).

Alternatively, if none of the above works, disable "Skip intro logos" or whatever it's called.

It seems to be working and not working at random. I managed to get it to launch, though.

Is it a GFWL thing? Try uninstalling GFWL, then reinstalling it from the actual site.

I'll look into that.

Jawmuncher

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

TITAN QUEST -- MB-DA87A7D6817D88CE - Taken by Kastrioti
Command a Conker rad albert 3 -- MB-27915B7E6E3A9DEA
Warhammer 40k DAWN OF WAR -- MB-5B1172D129D80EA9 - Taken by Timedog
Medal[callofduty]Honor -- MB-BBD6601DC521D318

Command a Conker Rad Albert 3 is a classic someone should grab that.
Nothing better than Conker and Albert Wesker hanging out but being totally rad while doing so.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Thanks anonymous guy for Dawn of War (actually not anonymous for me cause i'm talking to you on da steam chat, lololol)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I didn't snatch it. I tried to though! I think you can't claim multiple keys which is seriously great.

Let me tell you, friend. Selling cards right when they were added to Steam was a magical thing. We were getting dollars per card. DOLLARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom