• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
Finished counting the Steam GOTY votes and saw the results :O

aBwS7Ah.gif

It's insanely close.

Metro Last Light!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not steam related but a friend just gifted me Reaper of Souls o_O that was...unexpected. I guess karma really does come around :eek:

gngf123

Looks like I've got an emergency doctors appointment coming up just as the new deals go up. Hope I don't miss any awesome pricing mistakes.

New bundle from Bundlestars

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/high-octane-bundle/

Clutch
Crash Time 2
Death Track: Resurrection
Metal Drift
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Wasteland Angel

I actually used to play Metal Drift a little, controls were a little clunky and the multiplayer was a ghostland but it was fairly decent.

dani_dc

I've tried the tutorial like 3 times but just get overwhelmed and give up. This is coming from someone who loves the Civ series.

That was my first experience as well. It's best to disregard the in-game tutorial.
Honestly, you might have to set aside a good hour or two to read/watch (I found that watching a video was more helpful) a tutorial.

As soon as you "get" the logic of the game the rest will be eaier to understand, but at first it can be a real uphill battle.

Li Kao

Err so SteamGAF, wasn't there a limitation when you change your mode of payment on steam ? I swear I won't last the sale with a measly 27€

waby

Damn this steam sales. My previous number of backlog games was 5 (I count those I haven't finish yet) Now my backlog is 11. I know its few but damn I need more time to play...

Cleanin' out my closet, hopefully you guys find some use for these!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam HD First Encounter -- MB-87489CE32B35F6DA
BIT TRIP RUNNER -- MB-F2D82AF28685157D
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-36E4957CCF6692AD
Renegade Ops -- MB-C5FE971E1CFF1BB2
Half Life 2 Episode 1 -- MB-72AFBAF6AC83045E

t1387830168z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Have at it guys

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Death Track Resurrection -- MB-5357D567BD17C510 - Taken by kudoboi
P.A.M -- MB-1FEE4D4071E37932 - Taken by fantomena
Crash Time 2 -- MB-15FCA080FCE35E45 - Taken by Backlogger
Wasteland Angel -- MB-E61917DB398E8160 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

I'm actually ending up playing a ton of games over this Steam sale, but I honestly wish that I wasn't. The rest of the family is all sick as dogs, so when the wife and kids all take NyQuil and hit the sack at like 8:00 it's way to early for me to turn in, so I pick up the house and hop on Steam for a while. Would rather be snowshoeing and doing more holiday stuff, but I've been trying to make the best of it at least by enjoying some extra game time.

backdrifter

Neo Member
Sorely tempted by Blackguards, but the fact I've not put more than 2 hours into the King's Bounty games is causing me a few doubts.

That and my 400ish strong backlog anyway...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Does anyone know - is there a limit to the amount of funds that can be put into your Steam wallet at one time?

Base game was fantastic, and a steal for $5. I personally had more fun with it than I did GTA V. Not sure if you need all that DLC though. I picked up a few of them that people recommended and found them underwhelming and unnecessary.

I figure for $3 more, why not? I have a sickness of shit bothering me when I don't have all content that's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom