• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm waiting for Dustforce, but are there any other top tier 2D indie platformers I've missed out on post Super Meat Boy?

So I (and probably many others) have all the Community Choice games, which we'll vote for? Braid?

Yeah everyone buy Ys, fantastic game with fantastic music

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Bought (and got Cities XL while there was still 10mins left lol)

I was going to buy CitiesXL because I love city building games, but then I read all the people talking about memory leaks and really crappy performance with large cities, so I decided not to. Simcity 4 stays on my throne for city building games for awhile longer I guess..

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm waiting for Dustforce, but are there any other top tier 2D indie platformers I've missed out on post Super Meat Boy?

Spelunky. Giana Sisters and Electronic Super Joy are good but not on the same level. Guacamelee if you don't mind a metroidvania beatemup platformer.

Levyne

Banned
I didn't care for Ys Chronicles. Now if was Origin or Oath (to a lesser extent) I'd tell everyone to jump at it. Maybe those will update.

Chivalry beat out Brothers? No offense, Chivalry is a great game, but it feels like it's been a daily deal for sales during like the past two years and always wins the community vote. Oh well, I guess I'll buy Brothers from Amazon.

Lain

I looked back at what I missed these past few hours, saw a bunch of steam profiles being posted. My Steam GAF friend list grew a bit.
I see the crazyness has died down, so not gonna post my Steam profile, but it's in my GAF profile, so if anyone wants to ad me, feel free to!

Also, I see Brothers lost the vote, which is too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom