• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, add me to the pile sad about Brothers. Chivalry is great, but it's been on sale several times before, and even already in this very sale. (I know, because I checked the DLC. And it's still only 33% off by itself.)

nacimento

Lol, I was confused by Reus not being green on enhanced Steam, then I saw I had gotten Proteus and not Reus on Indiegamestand, and that I was wrongly thinking I had Reus for a long time.

Is Reus worth it?

Bought Ys considering Brothers was ripped from my cold, clammy hands

But I always welcome games that look like this, even though I have no clue what it actually is.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Incoming Skyrim DLC for only 50% off.

Most likely. I've been waiting forever for the DLC to go on a true sale of at least 75% but it never does.

I may buy it anyway this time, I'm tired of waiting...

I can understand the chivalry vote more if people were hoping for a discount on the expansion too. No such luck.

A shame origins isn't on sale with Ys 1 and 2. Will wait for a franchise deal I think.

Wynnebeck

Banned
HnCZ0V6.gif

:lol

Why the fuck is bethesda insulting me for purchasing their game at launch and most of the dlc as it was released. I was waiting to pick up dragonborn for it to be discounted but it's only getting a 33% discount. It's 20 cents cheaper than the legendary edition and that's straight fucking bullshit, it's fucking garbage -- it's not like I can gift the part of the legendary edition I don't need. It's super frustrating being punished for purchasing at release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom